delphidb96 on March 09, 2007, 12:34:07 pm
'Cause I'm loving both stories!  And they'll make fantastic additions to my collection of The Probability Broach and A Drug War Carol!

Derek

Scott on March 10, 2007, 12:00:04 am
Current plans call for issuing a trade paperback edition of each story in about six months or so after the serialization is completed.

sehlat on March 29, 2007, 10:23:39 am
I'm planning on buying the TPBs of both La Muse and Roswell, but I'd also like to have an option to buy a zipped archive file of the images for my e-book collection. I have the TPB of Probability Broach and would like to do the same for the images. In fact, what about Hook and Architect?

Thanks.

wdg3rd on March 29, 2007, 10:49:41 am
I'm planning on buying the TPBs of both La Muse and Roswell, but I'd also like to have an option to buy a zipped archive file of the images for my e-book collection. I have the TPB of Probability Broach and would like to do the same for the images. In fact, what about Hook and Architect?

Thanks.

Start from Page 1, right-click and "Save Image As".
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd@aol.com

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  --  Denis Diderot

Scott on April 10, 2007, 07:55:28 pm
Uh, thanks, Ward.

Actually we do have plans to release The Hook in e-book form. Not sure about the books that will be printed, we'll have to consult our book trade distributor to see if they have a problem with that.

An e-book, by the way, is more than a collection of the images displayed on the website. Those images are low-resolution, suitable for Web display, but not suitable for printing. An e-book graphic novel uses high-resolution images suitable for printing out on your ink-jet so you can carry the book around if you like, or at least be able to view the artwork in full-detail (some details get lost when shrunk to Web-resolution).

wdg3rd on April 10, 2007, 10:47:20 pm
Sorry, Scott.  I thought "right-click, save as" was fairly common knowledge.Yes, I am extremely aware of the difference in image quality between the web version and the print version.  I do have both ADWC and (two copies) TPB:TGN in dead tree format.

I also have a directory with the web images, as it's quicker to find some things.

You know damned well I'll be getting the printed versions (and also any ebook versions and I hope there won't be a bunch of DRM cruft) of the rest of BHP's product line as they become available.  And I don't even collect comic books anymore.  Got a handful of Eisner graphic novels, some Bloom County, Dilbert and User Friendly volumes,  and the four issues of Open Space and that's about it any more.  Everything else was abandoned when me and the ex split in 1990 and I left Los Angeles.  Including some manga that I brought back from Okinawa that I suspect would fetch a pretty penny on ebay including 1st pocket-size printings of Lupin III and Kekko Kamen.  (Sometimes you have to know when to abandon your luggage).

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  --  Denis Diderot

Frankjc3rd on May 19, 2007, 11:26:56 pm
Sorry, Scott.  I thought "right-click, save as" was fairly common knowledge.Yes, I am extremely aware of the difference in image quality between the web version and the print version.  I do have both ADWC and (two copies) TPB:TGN in dead tree format.

I also have a directory with the web images, as it's quicker to find some things.

You know damned well I'll be getting the printed versions (and also any ebook versions and I hope there won't be a bunch of DRM cruft) of the rest of BHP's product line as they become available.  And I don't even collect comic books anymore.  Got a handful of Eisner graphic novels, some Bloom County, Dilbert and User Friendly volumes,  and the four issues of Open Space and that's about it any more.  Everything else was abandoned when me and the ex split in 1990 and I left Los Angeles.  Including some manga that I brought back from Okinawa that I suspect would fetch a pretty penny on ebay including 1st pocket-size printings of Lupin III and Kekko Kamen.  (Sometimes you have to know when to abandon your luggage).

One downside to that solution.  Each image has the same file name and you would have to make a new one each time.
Nothing is forever, but the internet comes close.
Anonymous
I know me, I've seen me do it.
Ron White

wdg3rd on May 22, 2007, 02:41:48 pm
One downside to that solution.  Each image has the same file name and you would have to make a new one each time.

Hmmm?  This past Friday's (5/18) segment of Roswell, Texas contains the images rtpage172A.jpg, rtpage172B.jpg, rtpage172C.jpg, rtpage173A.jpg, rtpage173B.jpg, rtpage174A.jpg and rtpage174B.jpg.  Npt that I'd have a problem renaming them if needed.  It ain't rocket surgery.

Rocketman on August 25, 2007, 08:57:59 pm
Hey Guys:
     I remember reading that the "Time Peepers" story was supposed to come out in August of 2007.  What's happened with that?  This coming Wednesday the 29th is the last time that you would have it appear, but I've seen no sign of it from you.

Scott on August 27, 2007, 12:40:09 pm
TimePeepers has been delayed until January 2008, for various reasons. We are going to be making some schedule changes soon and I intend to get a general announcement out about it this week.

Propertarian02 on August 31, 2007, 12:26:44 pm
Time Peepers delayed? Dismay. Could you please update your front page, po favor?