TeamGirl-TrollKiller on May 31, 2012, 10:06:05 pm
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I just hacked Team Girl's account and deleted all his/her/its posts!

The troll is dead!

I also changed his password so he can';t get back in again!

Id deletre his account, but for some reason it wasn't available.

So your all safe now!!

He'll never bother you again!

HUZZAH!

macsnafu on May 31, 2012, 10:12:44 pm
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I just hacked Team Girl's account and deleted all his/her/its posts!

The troll is dead!

I also changed his password so he can';t get back in again!

Id deletre his account, but for some reason it wasn't available.

So your all safe now!!

He'll never bother you again!

HUZZAH!

You didn't have to do that.  Sure, TeamGirl was irritating, but I don't like this erasing of history, either, as if all those posts never existed. 
Sure, I didn't like how TeamGirl debated, but they did bring up the occasional interesting issue, regardless of how they replied to responses.
I love mankind.  It's PEOPLE I can't stand!  - Linus Van Pelt.

wdg3rd on May 31, 2012, 10:21:03 pm
TeamTroll was no threat.  By claiming the ability to crack accounts on this forum you are a threat.  Why shouldn't we track you down to your home ISP and delete every account you have everywhere and salt the earth?  Just sayin'.
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd@aol.com

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  --  Denis Diderot

TeamGirl-TrollKiller on May 31, 2012, 10:26:15 pm
TeamTroll was no threat.  By claiming the ability to crack accounts on this forum you are a threat.  Why shouldn't we track you down to your home ISP and delete every account you have everywhere and salt the earth?  Just sayin'.
Ive got no reason to hack any more accounts. You guys say exactly what I want to hear.

Teamgirl had it coming. You call them trolls too! All trolls should be wiped off the face of the earth.

I did you guys a favor.

TeamGirl-TrollKiller on May 31, 2012, 10:35:08 pm
Hey, macsnafu, my man!

Teamgil-Troll was-were pigs! I jy=ust hated the way they laid into you all the time. They were major sleazeballs! All that elistist crap about "logic" and "history".

Logic is for lamestream liberal statist thugs, not regular guys like us. Good old fashioned horse sense beats logic every time, right?

And Henry Ford said history was bunk.

So team girl-troll can rot in hell for I care!

myrkul999 on May 31, 2012, 10:35:39 pm
That was uncalled-for.

I don't approve of deleting all the old posts, if for no other reason than now we all look like we're talking to ourselves.
I don't approve of the hacking of the account. That's not cool.

No matter how much of a troll the person is, there's no need to do any of that.

Oh, and TeamGirl, use a stronger password next time.

macsnafu on May 31, 2012, 10:49:59 pm
Hey, macsnafu, my man!

Teamgil-Troll was-were pigs! I jy=ust hated the way they laid into you all the time. They were major sleazeballs! All that elistist crap about "logic" and "history".

Logic is for lamestream liberal statist thugs, not regular guys like us. Good old fashioned horse sense beats logic every time, right?

Do you like puzzles?  I do.  TeamGirl's logic was flawed, and the puzzle was to understand in what way or ways their logic was flawed, as TeamGirl wasn't your typical troll who says obviously wrong things, but was wrong in more subtle ways.  As an example, how TeamGirl was defining consumption in such a way that they could say that someone could invest without deferring their consumption.  From an economic standpoint, that's nonsense.  But you have to understand how TeamGirl was using the term to make sense of what they were saying.  Then you can explain why it's nonsense, and hopefully any readers out there will have a better economic understanding of what we're talking about.  Education.

I sometimes say some stupid stuff, especially if I get angry or exasperated, but I'm usually comfortable standing by my responses.  As TeamGirl said, let the lurkers decide for themselves.

TeamGirl-TrollKiller on May 31, 2012, 10:52:42 pm
That was uncalled-for.

I don't approve of deleting all the old posts, if for no other reason than now we all look like we're talking to ourselves.

Yeah, right. Hey, now no one can see Girly-trolls posts, just your replies. It make him/them look like a real s**t-faced jerk. That's what you want, right?

Plus the guy was a major woos. He's probably gay. All that crap about "human decency" and bein a Christian and wanting to help other people. Made me want to puck my guts. I don't remember who but someone here said anarchy was the best form of social darwinism. Not that I believe in evolution; liberal elistist lie likfe "global warming". But yeah if you can't make it on your own, you should just die and make room for someone who can. Screw all that welfare and social ponzi security schemem and osama-obamacare crap. People are supoose to pull themselves up by theyre own bootstraps not get handouts from government. That just lets all those weak slobs make more kids just like them. Anarchyll get rid of them in a hurry.

macsnafu on May 31, 2012, 10:56:28 pm
That was uncalled-for.

Yeah, right. Hey, now no one can see Girly-trolls posts, just your replies. It make him/them look like a real s**t-faced jerk. That's what you want, right?

Plus the guy was a major woos. He's probably gay. All that crap about "human decency" and bein a Christian and wanting to help other people. Made me want to puck my guts. I don't remember who but someone here said anarchy was the best form of social darwinism. Not that I believe in evolution; liberal elistist lie likfe "global warming". But yeah if you can't make it on your own, you should just die and make room for someone who can. Screw all that welfare and social ponzi security schemem and osama-obamacare crap. People are supoose to pull themselves up by theyre own bootstraps not get handouts from government. That just lets all those weak slobs make more kids just like them. Anarchyll get rid of them in a hurry.

O--kay, now the TrollKiller is starting to sound like a troll.  This is not an improvement.

TeamGirl-TrollKiller on May 31, 2012, 10:59:27 pm
Hey, macsnafu, my man!

Do you like puzzles?  I do.  TeamGirl's logic was flawed, and the puzzle was to understand in what way or ways their logic was flawed, as TeamGirl wasn't your typical troll who says obviously wrong things, but was wrong in more subtle ways.  As an example, how TeamGirl was defining consumption in such a way that they could say that someone could invest without deferring their consumption.  From an economic standpoint, that's nonsense.  But you have to understand how TeamGirl was using the term to make sense of what they were saying.  Then you can explain why it's nonsense, and hopefully any readers out there will have a better economic understanding of what we're talking about.  Education.

I sometimes say some stupid stuff, especially if I get angry or exasperated, but I'm usually comfortable standing by my responses.  As TeamGirl said, let the lurkers decide for themselves.
All logic's flawed/ Its just liberal elistist crap.

Common sense tells you all you need to know. You had it right all along-regulations and the fed screwed the pooch and ruined this country. Get rid of them and everything will work right again.

Team-troll weren't subtle, their just liberal scum. The sooner we have anarchy the faster theyll get killed off.

TeamGirl-TrollKiller on May 31, 2012, 11:02:56 pm
That was uncalled-for.

O--kay, now the TrollKiller is starting to sound like a troll.  This is not an improvement.

I'm just saying the same kind of things you guys say or think, only in my own way. I'm glad I finally found people who think like I do.

That's why I did you guys a favor and got rid of team-gay-troll for you.

TrollKiller on May 31, 2012, 11:21:14 pm
What, you guys got rid of me?

I got rid of a nasty troll making your lives miserable and this is how you repay me?

What kind of wooses are you? Your actually defending that creep? You hate him as much as I do, but you stick up for him when I get rid of him?

Your no anarcho-caps that's for dsure.

You people make me sick.

myrkul999 on May 31, 2012, 11:23:28 pm

I'm just saying the same kind of things you guys say or think, only in my own way. I'm glad I finally found people who think like I do.

I'm calling bullshit. TeamGirl originally presented him/themselves as a fictionalized mated pair of women. When that failed to get the desired effect, he deleted all previous posts, removed the picture, and essentially, started over from scratch, this time apparently posting as himself (the author). That appears to have not worked either, since it has now moved on to this Colbert-style parody of what he thinks of us. In short, Aside from doing us all a favor by deleting that ridiculous "Escape from Ceres" story, TeamGirl is up to the same tricks again. I'm almost afraid to ask what the next ploy will be.

Andreas on June 01, 2012, 12:21:11 am
For "Trollkiller": Don't do us any more fracking favors, punk.
Scott! Would you mind going medieval on this guy's ass? According to his own admission, he broke with ZAP, so a ban is fully called for.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 12:29:34 am by Andreas »

TGKiller on June 01, 2012, 12:23:33 am

I'm calling bullshit. TeamGirl originally presented him/themselves as a fictionalized mated pair of women. When that failed to get the desired effect, he deleted all previous posts, removed the picture, and essentially, started over from scratch, this time apparently posting as himself (the author). That appears to have not worked either, since it has now moved on to this Colbert-style parody of what he thinks of us. In short, Aside from doing us all a favor by deleting that ridiculous "Escape from Ceres" story, TeamGirl is up to the same tricks again. I'm almost afraid to ask what the next ploy will be.
Oh, yeah? Well, I'm calling bullshit right back. I think your Team-Troll-Gay-Girl. You made it all up just to make you look good by givibg yourself an easy enemy to beat.

You think I'm Team-Trill-girl? Prove it or shut up. Or as my mother used to say, shit or get off the pot!