Bob G on May 13, 2014, 10:47:36 am
Panel 4 - should 'loose' be 'lose'?
Whatsoever, for any cause, seeketh to take or give
  Power above or beyond the Laws, suffer it not to live.
Holy State, or Holy King, or Holy People's Will.
  Have no truck with the senseless thing, order the guns and kill.

The penultimate stanza of Rudyard Kipling's MacDonough's Song

DrakBibliophile on June 17, 2014, 08:48:35 am
In Strip 857, shouldn't Bill and Hugh be talking electronically?  If Bill's in a pressure suit, that should mean that there's no air in the cargo area thus nothing to "carry" sound.
Drak Bibliophile (The Book Loving Dragon)
Sometimes the Dragon Wins!!

customdesigned on August 26, 2014, 07:54:30 pm
Strip 98 - panel 3, balloon points to Nichole instead of Gary.

DrakBibliophile on August 27, 2014, 12:44:03 am
For strip 910, panel 1 (with Murphy, Nicole & Hugh) would seem to be the last panel not the first panel.

Tucci78 on August 27, 2014, 01:54:31 am
For strip 910, panel 1 (with Murphy, Nicole & Hugh) would seem to be the last panel not the first panel.

I figured that might be deliberate, with the subsequent panels in the way of a flashback.

However, in the bottom panel, one bit of dialogue ("Also, I'm not exactly one of Hugh's favorite people") is wrongly attributed to Murphy, not Nicole.
"I is a great believer in peaceful settlements," Jik-jik assured him. "Ain't nobody as peaceful as a dead trouble-maker."
-- Keith Laumer, Retief's War (1966)

Scott on August 27, 2014, 07:31:17 am
Mea culpa, I fucked up.

While I was assembling Wednesday and Thursday's strips last night for uploading I was also in this intense Facebook PM convo with a certain young lovely. Wasn't paying close enough attention.

Strip's been fixed now.

Tucci78 on August 27, 2014, 10:06:27 am
Mea culpa, I fucked up.

While I was assembling Wednesday and Thursday's strips last night for uploading I was also in this intense Facebook PM convo with a certain young lovely. Wasn't paying close enough attention.

Strip's been fixed now.

Funny, but your fuck-up worked in a kind of interesting way. 

By leading with the incongruity - the redoubtable sun-diver girl, deadly in hand-to-hand combat, going all simpering and sugary for the Cissonius' engineer in that first panel, and then ducking back into the preceding exchange between Nicole and Murphy to provide the set-up - you managed to put the hook in very nicely, and the rest of it looked like clever flashback. 

Maybe your subconscious artistic sensibilities were paying attention.
"I is a great believer in peaceful settlements," Jik-jik assured him. "Ain't nobody as peaceful as a dead trouble-maker."

gene on August 28, 2014, 03:25:19 am
Now the panel of Nichole using the "Bambi Eyes" gambit is properly placed and officially canon. :D
Come back to the trees; all is forgibben. Mom

Tucci78 on August 28, 2014, 06:22:55 am
Now the panel of Nichole using the "Bambi Eyes" gambit is properly placed and officially canon.

Yeah, but now the gambit doesn't seem as blatantly affected as it had before. 

I still think Scott's subconscious was doing something sneaky in that "fuck-up," and it worked pretty well. 

Lexxus on August 05, 2019, 12:15:40 am
Transcript for page 1986, 'murdered Hayami ' ?

DrakBibliophile on August 05, 2019, 09:20:56 am
From what Scott has said, there are often changes to the strip that aren't reflected in the transcript.

Transcript for page 1986, 'murdered Hayami ' ?

NeitherRuleNorBeRuled on August 12, 2019, 12:38:24 am
The strip and the accompanying transcript do not match. I'm not sure which comes first (I suspect the strip), but something is definitely out of sync.

DrakBibliophile on August 12, 2019, 10:05:17 am
If you're talking about this one: https://www.quantumvibe.com/strip?page=1989

The transcript is now correct.

There was a transcript posted on page 1989 for a future strip.

The strip and the accompanying transcript do not match. I'm not sure which comes first (I suspect the strip), but something is definitely out of sync.

Psiberkiwi on September 11, 2019, 07:31:27 pm
I'm seeing two errors in strip 1996:

"... to snoop around sewing discord..." should be "sowing"

"... crimes pail in comparison..." should be "pale"

Apologies in advance if I'm reading these wrong.
"I have never considered it polite to comment upon the ravings of the insane, nor profitable to engage in arguments with lunatics." - King Avallach (Taliesin - Stephen Lawhead)

Lexxus on October 10, 2019, 01:52:42 pm
Page 2008, Panel 2:
"You're smarter than you look."
Transcript: "You're smarter than I look."

anything