Killydd on May 01, 2012, 12:07:14 pm
We also have the problem that sam's definition of "sane" also appears to be "Desiring of being a Stepford Wife" as opposed to our definition of "capable of being a productive member of society, having friends, and holding down a job" where, gee, marrying early doesn't help, having kids early doesn't help, and wishing to be a one-man prostitute doesn't really help. 

So, let's introduce you to some of those "sluts" you hate.  Yes, these are people who actually enjoy the term.  Do you want to meet the housewife, the retired grandmother, the small business owner, the marketing exec, the mechanic, the vet tech, or the EMT?  Yes, most of those are happily married.

Hm, so you have NEVER heard of a divorce caused by the husband being abusive, or straying without permission?  I've seen a couple, they are not pretty.  Oh, wait, I'm sorry, that's still the woman's fault 100% for being attracted to a bad mate in the first place, being led with her pussy instead of her head. 

Congratulations, you have achieved the troll's dream:  Getting an entire forum of "tolerant" people pissed at you.

Oneil on May 02, 2012, 04:02:33 am
That is because any idiot can look up those statistics.

I give you that, a true enough statement.  Sounds almost like another " a Caveman can do it.." joke.

What one should point out instead is read all of the given information on Medical Studies and try to avoid the often misleading "Headlines" and "Catch Phrases" used in the media copy. 

But back to that Caveman for a moment, a fine portrayal of one, spouting foul words for what you think is macho effect while brandishing your club in one hand.

BTW,, I don't think so,,, To call this a Troll is to give someone credit for thinking before stepping in this smelly mess...

sam on May 02, 2012, 04:26:42 am
We also have the problem that sam's definition of "sane" also appears to be "Desiring of being a Stepford Wife" as opposed to our definition of "capable of being a productive member of society, having friends, and holding down a job" where, gee, marrying early doesn't help, having kids early doesn't help, and wishing to be a one-man prostitute doesn't really help.

"a one-man prostitute"  This is the epithet that you want people to call women who are not sluts?  I doubt it is going to catch on.

Marrying and having children at an age where fertility and attractiveness is maximal does help.   And no one is likely to be persuaded that not being a slut constitutes being "a one man prostitute"

Slutting around with celebrities who are insufficiently celebrated for you to know what they are celebrated for is self destructive.

Late marriage is self destructive in women.

Attraction to bad boys, (what used to be known as cads when patriarchs filtered their daughters suitors) is self destructive.  Attraction to gays is self destructive.

Being rotten to one's husband and then divorcing him after your looks have hit the wall and his looks have improved is self destructive.

We are seeing a lot of self destructive behavior among women - the differences in behavior between what patriarchs used to make their daughters do, and what "independent" women do today, are all self destructive differences.

For educated women, the number of children that never married women have is less than a tenth of the number that women married at least once have, indicating that educated women assess the task of bringing up children without a father as horrid and likely to produce poor results.

If, indeed bringing up children without a father is horrid and likely to produce poor results, then you need consider either becoming a cat lady, or marrying some guy as fast as possible, sticking to him like glue, and being nice to him as your looks deteriorate while his continue to improve - and of course the major part of being nice to him is having lots of sex with him and no sex with anyone else.

If you don't want to be "a one woman prostitute" you will find that when you reach a certain age, alleged celebrities that you meet in the mall no longer want to screw you, at which age, your choices are reduced to cats and fat lesbians.

Feminists are fond of telling women that they can have it all.  Sorry.  You cannot have it all.  You might want to consider cats.  Also, you might consider switching teams.  I notice that lesbian feminists don't seem to mind older women, unlike men.  But you cannot have a husband and children and also the kind of sex life that very large numbers of women are inclined towards.

Hm, so you have NEVER heard of a divorce caused by the husband being abusive, or straying without permission?  I've seen a couple, they are not pretty. 

Women always claim their husband was abusive.  Kate Gosselin claimed it, but we have videos showing who was abusive.  http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/02/28/men-not-rushing-to-kate-gosselin/

So though I have frequently heard of marriages where the husband was said to be abusive, I have never seen one.  As for husbands straying, that is a male privilege.  It is only abusive he spends excessive amounts of time and money on his girlfriend rather than his family - which is quite rare.  You probably know lots of women who are screwing their boss, who is married with several children.  The boss does not spend much more time with them than is necessary to dump a wad in their hole .  How is that a threat to his wife and children?  The wife, like Hillary Clinton, just sucks it up.

customdesigned on May 02, 2012, 07:39:28 am
So though I have frequently heard of marriages where the husband was said to be abusive, I have never seen one.  As for husbands straying, that is a male privilege.  It is only abusive he spends excessive amounts of time and money on his girlfriend rather than his family - which is quite rare.  You probably know lots of women who are screwing their boss, who is married with several children.  The boss does not spend much more time with them than is necessary to dump a wad in their hole .  How is that a threat to his wife and children?  The wife, like Hillary Clinton, just sucks it up.
Apart from violating most of the religious moral systems they might share, this is how AIDS spreads to mothers in Africa, where males have bought into your attitude.  This was how a faithful wife contracted syphilis in an earlier century.  This is why Americans take a host of minor STDs for granted, although they are totally preventable.  The word 'slut' applies to males as well as females.

When women divorce their husbands (or are tempted to), it is usually in my experience not because of the literal abuse you are talking about, but "lack of intimacy".  (If you are one of those women, and your husband is otherwise decent, your time and money is better spent on trying to wake him up than on divorce lawyers.)  Intimacy is not sex.  You will never learn it without a stable relationship.  If all you want is sex, maybe you should invest in one of those life sized anatomically correct dolls.

Addictions take over your brain - and this is visible in brain scans.  They commandeer more and more of your neurons and set them the task of rationalizing the addictive behaviour.  When this reaches a critical mass in your brain, you are pretty much helpless, and need outside help to stop the progression and reverse some of the damage.

myrkul999 on May 02, 2012, 12:05:27 pm

Wow. Just wow. You are either ridiculously stupid, or a particularly dedicated troll. Either way, you're not worth speaking to. Have a nice life.

macsnafu on May 02, 2012, 12:28:29 pm

As for husbands straying, that is a male privilege.  

Dig the hole a little deeper, sam.  We can still see the top of your head!
I love mankind.  It's PEOPLE I can't stand!  - Linus Van Pelt.

Andreas on May 02, 2012, 12:41:25 pm
Corydon called it exactly. One handed typing, indeed.
Don't feed the troll, folks.
Even strychnine is too good for it.

sam on May 02, 2012, 06:04:13 pm
As for husbands straying, that is a male privilege.  

Dig the hole a little deeper, sam.  We can still see the top of your head!

The number of guys divorced for not being able to stray far exceeds the number of guys divorced for straying.  (casual observation - there are of course no statistics on this issue now that we have no fault divorce.)

Not only do nice guys finish last, it is generally nice guys that get divorced.

The reason that almost all divorces reflect bad behavior by women is not that men do not behave badly, it is that bad male behavior seldom leads to divorce.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 06:07:16 pm by sam »

Andreas on May 03, 2012, 08:24:09 am
*crickets*

sam on May 03, 2012, 11:55:12 pm
*crickets*

You cannot refute my evidence and arguments, yet insist on having the last word anyway.  If you don't have a substantive reply, let me end this topic.

To recap:  Women are self destructively irrational about sex, in ways that men are not.

This is illustrated by late marriage:  Women play around while their market value is rapidly declining.  When patriarchs organized marriages, women got married when their market value was maximal.

Also illustrated by the propensity to have sex with bad boys and gays.  When patriarchs organized marriages, they protected girls from the temptation.

Also illustrated by the propensity to divorce nice guy husbands, even though the wife's market value is now much lower than when she married, and the husband's higher than when he married.  Patriarchal divorce laws protected women from hurting themselves in this manner.  (Women are markedly less inclined to divorce bad boy husbands)

Also illustrated by the Youtube video, where a large proportion of the fertile age women at a shopping mall go crazy for an alleged celebrity, disrupting the shopping mall even though they have no idea who he is or what he is supposedly famous for.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 12:04:16 am by sam »

Andreas on May 04, 2012, 02:03:05 am
*crickets*

sam on May 04, 2012, 04:57:31 pm
*crickets*

The way you show that you are not speaking to someone is to actually not speak to him.  Announcing that you are not speaking to him acknowledges that his arguments bug you, but that you cannot refute them.

Oneil on May 05, 2012, 04:53:08 am
*crickets*

You cannot refute my evidence and arguments, yet insist on having the last word anyway.  If you don't have a substantive reply, let me end this topic.

To recap:  Women are self destructively irrational about sex, in ways that men are not.

Your evidence and arguments are very slanted, everyone has gone to great lengths to point this out to you, yet you stick to this argument based on mere observations and personal bias only. 

However no one should continue to argue the "Sky is Red.." "The Earth is Flat.." "The Moon is Made of Cheese.." long after they are shown serious flaws in these claims.

There is no victory to claim merely as a result of boring everyone with arguing...

If you still wish the last word, have it, do what ever your compelled to do... 

I for one will just agree to disagree and stop now.

mellyrn on May 05, 2012, 07:08:07 am
OK, guys, I confess.  I am "sam" (heh, sam I am).  "sam" is my sock puppet, my evil feminist scheme to make these views as ridiculous as possible in order to draw scorn upon anyone who voices them.

But I'm only going to announce it this once.  In all future "sam" posts, I'll either ignore it or deny it, depending on my mood.

customdesigned on May 05, 2012, 11:35:09 am
The reason that almost all divorces reflect bad behavior by women is not that men do not behave badly, it is that bad male behavior seldom leads to divorce.
Stockholm syndrome: a form of "traumatic bonding".

anything