Killydd on April 28, 2012, 12:57:55 pm
I suppose to be fair, some of sam's problem might be sampling errors.  Once you start hanging out with a certain crowd, people that fit into that crowd are more likely to be the ones you interact with and see.  Beyond that, the media sensationalizes the people that make incredibly bad decisions.  People watch reality tv and drama not because they are realistic, but because they enjoy watching the crazy train wreck.  But some I'm sure get fooled into thinking that this is reality.  Remember, "people act sane and normal" is not news, outside of an occasional Onion piece. 

sam on April 28, 2012, 08:04:13 pm
People watch reality tv and drama not because they are realistic, but because they enjoy watching the crazy train wreck.  But some I'm sure get fooled into thinking that this is reality.  Remember, "people act sane and normal" is not news, outside of an occasional Onion piece. 

If women acted sane and normal, they would marry an affluent nice guy at the age when their sexual market value was at its maximum, and then stick to him like glue as their sexual market value declined while his continued to rise.

Female sexual market value for marriage is maximum between sixteen and twenty, sexual market value for just plain sex is maximum between eighteen and twenty six.  Male value peaks sometime in the thirties, and unlike female value, has no very sharp peak.

Both my personal observations and statistics that anyone can check demonstrate that female behavior differs wildly from rational behavior, except in societies where fathers make that sort of decision for their daughters.

myrkul999 on April 28, 2012, 08:52:30 pm

Please, stop talking. You're not improving out opinion of you, or the cause you are championing. With every word you type, you only make yourself look more like something that should be attached to the front of a cart, or rented out to tourists in mountainous regions. (in case you're wondering, I mean an ass.)

sam on April 29, 2012, 12:51:50 am
Please, stop talking. You're not improving out opinion of you, or the cause you are championing. With every word you type, you only make yourself look more like something that should be attached to the front of a cart, or rented out to tourists in mountainous regions. (in case you're wondering, I mean an ass.)

I notice no one has been able to provide evidence that female sexual and marital behavior differs from my description, or defend observed female behavior as sane or rational.  Instead you engage in personal abuse.

In sexual matters, females behave self destructively, because their pussies lead and their brains follow, the preference for bad boys being a notorious and extreme example of this, and late marriage being an equally notorious but less extreme example, and one that is easier to prove than the notorious preference for bad boys.

And the more sexual partners a woman has, the more self destructive her behavior, for example  Germaine Greer, whereas the more sexual partners a man has, the cooler and wiser he becomes.

myrkul999 on April 30, 2012, 04:43:46 am
the more sexual partners a woman has, the more self destructive her behavior

I don't dispute this fact. What I do dispute is the conclusions you draw from it, and the direction of the causal link.

Women who are prone to self-destructive behavior have more sexual partners, not the other way around.

As for evidence. We need only look at our daily lives to dispute your blatantly sexist claims. You however, have not presented one study to back up your offensive, crudely worded, misogynistic assertions. So before you start calling kettles black, let's see some of your evidence.

SandySandfort on April 30, 2012, 07:31:35 am
As for evidence. We need only look at our daily lives to dispute your blatantly sexist claims. You however, have not presented one study to back up your offensive, crudely worded, misogynistic assertions. So before you start calling kettles black, let's see some of your evidence.

Exactly. See, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophic_burden_of_proof

Corydon on April 30, 2012, 08:47:08 am
Yes, I get the sense that sam thinks he has made an argument, when in actuality he has made assertions, backed up by... not much besides dirty old man fantasies.

To be fair to him, his characterization of women probably does match up with his life experience.  His descriptions of his family suggest that he's surrounded with pretty damaged, dysfunctional people.  And intelligent, accomplished women will be creeped out by him and stay away.  But there's nothing much for others to argue about.

Andreas on April 30, 2012, 01:31:44 pm
What I love about sam's fantasies is how weirdly specific and fetishized they are.  Single mothers hooking up with gay bikers, forsooth!  It's impressive that he can manage the shift key on something that's so obviously typed one-handed.

Ack... how the hell can I disinfect the INSIDE of my monitor? Ick! Just... ICK!

sam on April 30, 2012, 06:16:50 pm
As for evidence. We need only look at our daily lives to dispute your blatantly sexist claims.

That a great many, probably most, females prefer to have sex with guys that are unlikely to have a relationship with them is evident http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES16IHsTQ9M.  That very few females are attracted to provider types is evident.  That most females marry much later than is optimal for them is not only evident, but demonstrable from statistics.

If a woman's brain could overrule her pussy, she would marry an affluent nice guy at the age when her sexual market value was at its maximum, and then stick to him like glue as her sexual market value declined while his continued to rise.   Instead she usually marries a bad boy when her marital market value is already dropping like a stone, and frequently then divorces him when her sexual market value is about to expire completely and his is near its maximum http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/02/28/men-not-rushing-to-kate-gosselin/.

sam on April 30, 2012, 06:36:37 pm

I have provided evidence:  Videos and statistics, which no one has attempted to rebut.

That nice guys finish last when it comes to girls is so well known from everyone's daily experience that denial suggests that the person denying it is crazy or lying.

In the days when families controlled women's sexual choices, the kind of men that women are attracted to were called "cads" and women were denied access to them.  That female sexual preferences tend to be irrational and self destructive has long been known.

Consider the Kate Gosselin divorce.  My personal observation is that most divorces, all divorces of which I have knowledge, are just like that.  If there are any counter examples, they have not been videoed on reality television.

Every divorce I have knowledge of was like the Kate Gosselin divorce, 100% the woman's fault - infidelity and unpleasant behavior towards her husband, despite unfailingly nice behavior by a husband who, thanks to the passage of time, was now much better looking than his wife, and every divorce that I have knowledge of was, like the Kate Gosselin divorce, a really disastrous idea for the woman.  (And no, I am not divorced, My wife glommed onto me at an early age, and stuck like glue thereafter, despite continual mistreatment.)

What happens in the vast majority of divorces is that the wife screws the guy in the mall video, blames the fact that no relationship ensues on her husband, punishes him for it, as in the Kate Gosselin video, divorces him, then finds that the guy in the mall video won't touch her a second time anyway.

myrkul999 on April 30, 2012, 07:29:49 pm
I have provided evidence:  Videos and statistics, which no one has attempted to rebut.

Uh... no. You have presented links to Youtube videos (Oh yes, certainly a representative sample, there... ::) ), and you have stated statistics, which, as I pointed out, are easily fabricated out of thin air. I even went back a few months in your post history. No links to studies or any actual evidence.

So do you have any evidence, or just more videos of teens in the mall?

Andreas on May 01, 2012, 01:44:15 am
Consider the Kate Gosselin divorce.  My personal observation is that most divorces, all divorces of which I have knowledge, are just like that.  If there are any counter examples, they have not been videoed on reality television.
(added emphasis)

And the prosecution rests.  :D :D :D (<-laughing at you, not with you, Sam)

sam on May 01, 2012, 07:43:47 am

Uh... no. You have presented links to Youtube videos (Oh yes, certainly a representative sample, there... ::) ),

In the video, a sufficiently large proportion of the fertile age females at the mall behaved like sex crazed morons to disrupt the mall.  That is not a video of one girl behaving badly, selected for Youtube because of unusual idiocy.  That is a video of a substantial proportion of the fertile age females who merely happened to be at the mall behaving badly, hence is a representative sample.  The video is not unusual female idiocy specially selected, but usual female idiocy rendered visible by a simple trick.

and you have stated statistics, which, as I pointed out, are easily fabricated out of thin air.

That is because any idiot can look up those statistics.

SandySandfort on May 01, 2012, 08:47:04 am
So do you have any evidence, or just more videos of teens in the mall?

Yes, to understand the logical fallacy of over generalization from limited, anecdotal evidence, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anecdotal_evidence

myrkul999 on May 01, 2012, 10:40:16 am
and you have stated statistics, which, as I pointed out, are easily fabricated out of thin air.
That is because any idiot can look up those statistics.

Apparently, not just any idiot....