sams on September 26, 2011, 03:06:48 am

Good Holiday for you guys ... hope I get a job to buy a hardcopy of EFT this summer  ;D

Azure Priest on September 26, 2011, 08:34:32 am
I think it's dead, Jim.  ::) :o ;D

macsnafu on September 26, 2011, 08:38:35 am
Cute pic.
I love mankind.  It's PEOPLE I can't stand!  - Linus Van Pelt.

UncleRice on September 26, 2011, 09:22:27 am
That is an awesome pic.
Stupid criminals put on a mask and rob people with a gun.
Smart criminals put on a suit, call themselves politicians, and rob people with writ of law.

sams on September 26, 2011, 10:43:58 am
I think it's dead, Jim.  ::) :o ;D

Nha ... looks like Scott Bieser  ;D

Scott on September 26, 2011, 02:01:28 pm
Also when we return we'll have a Special Announcement about ESCAPE FROM TERRA, so don't go away.

sams on September 27, 2011, 01:14:58 am
Also when we return we'll have a Special Announcement about ESCAPE FROM TERRA, so don't go away.

??? :o ;D

Tucci78 on September 27, 2011, 01:45:47 am
Well, Quantum Vibe is still cranking along to my unalloyed delight.

Inasmuch as I use Escape From Terra as my Firefox bookmarks portal to Big Head Press, I'm not going to miss anything on this comic while waiting for the hiatus to conclude.

The interregnum is well-earned, and thanks to the producers of the strip for the work they've put into it thus far.  
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 01:48:05 am by Tucci78 »
"I is a great believer in peaceful settlements," Jik-jik assured him. "Ain't nobody as peaceful as a dead trouble-maker."
-- Keith Laumer, Retief's War (1966)

SandySandfort on September 27, 2011, 09:05:56 am
The interregnum is well-earned, and thanks to the producers of the strip for the work they've put into it thus far. 

Thank you. There are many good stories in the pipeline. So we intend to go on for a long time.

Big.Swede on September 27, 2011, 09:21:40 am
That pic is just hillarious. :D

Have a good break you lot!
"Im purely a layman, wondering from a laymans point of view."

dough560 on September 27, 2011, 02:41:30 pm
Enjoy.  I'd been wondering how you kept up the pace.   :)
That hamster looks the way I feel.  ;)
Till we meet again.   ;D

quadibloc on September 27, 2011, 06:18:26 pm
It is indeed true that you have kept this comic going, never missing an installment, for a demanding schedule of five pages a week, for a very long time.

A short break is something those working on the comic deserve to enjoy for their fine and reliable work.

Butte Bill on October 04, 2011, 08:39:34 am
What the heck is yiffing again??  And thanks for all the great work.

SandySandfort on October 04, 2011, 11:47:19 am
What the heck is yiffing again??  And thanks for all the great work.

Here, put on this Easter Bunny costume and bend over...

Oldhobo on October 05, 2011, 11:49:34 pm
(Sigh) I really have to get this off of my chest.  I like everything you guys have done but I need a break from the "Honeymoon" storyline.  EFT has too many really interesting plot lines and characters for there to have been this focus on this trip.  I will add that it is not even the characters that I have a problem with.  It is simply a case of what I believed was an ensemble strip being too focused on one story.  Far be it from me to criticize, all I am saying is variety is the spice of life.  Please show us more space scouts, Vesta council storyline, the guy from Texas and I am also wondering if all those soldiers went back to Earth.  Regardless, please don't be upset with me for critiquing the free, quality entertainment. It was nice to see more of the Solar system.  I am not an ingrate but let me be clear; if it would not upset the applecart, please show us more of the characters we know and love, not just Reggie and Babbette on their honeymoon....
-O
PS- Please understand, I really like the strip, I just want to see more of the other story lines...

anything