Redem on October 20, 2006, 12:25:56 pm
Is that me or it's really really high? I mean it doesn't look like Texas was in any major conflict recently and yet he have all those kill and apparently got away with it. I mean do he shoot everyone that cross his airspace including civilian plane?

Zen Redneck on October 20, 2006, 05:26:56 pm
Just speculating here, but Texas hasn't been at war since 1895-6 (a dustup with Britain over Venezuela), but many Texan individuals participated in WWII.  That's probably where Gene got most or all of those kills.  Then the kills were his, and not the plane's, of course.  The California kill indicated that Roddenberry may have participated in the Hawaiian revolt against California, a low-grade rebellion lasting on and off since the California seizure of Hawaii in 1896.  A great many Texans are veterans of that, as individual volunteers, of course.

Redem on October 20, 2006, 05:58:15 pm
What about the american one?

wdg3rd on October 22, 2006, 01:55:28 am
Well, those assholes in Washington City will invade anybody they can make up an excuse to.  They probably tried to take back Oklahoma or something.  Those oil millionaires after all despise "American Freedom".
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd@aol.com

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  --  Denis Diderot

Zen Redneck on October 22, 2006, 08:30:41 am
Yes, the US kills are probably mostly shooting down spy planes.

Frank B. on October 22, 2006, 10:01:32 am
I want to see what sticker he puts up for the UFO.

Scott on October 22, 2006, 10:15:18 am
Heh-heh-heh-heh.

velojym on November 20, 2006, 03:31:18 pm
Heh-heh-heh-heh.

Ah, is that a loaded chuckle there?

Hello! New here, love El Neil's work, and lovin' the stuff I'm seeing on the site. The artwork is
great (uh, and not just the shapelier art....  ;D )