spudit on April 02, 2011, 10:04:22 am
Ok, enough, I conceed.
Bubble butt and lard ass are not the same thing outside of my own minds.
High and tight is not the same as flaccid and droopy.

Butt in other news, what is going on back home on Ceres?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 10:06:41 am by spudit »
Vote Early and Vote Often
for EFT
have you voted today?

spudit on April 02, 2011, 10:09:08 am
All this lovey dovey stuff though, feelings and kissen and smoochin, awww. How about a new thread, Is EFT becoming a chick flick? ;D
for EFT
have you voted today?

GlennWatson on April 03, 2011, 07:10:34 pm
It looks like Babette went down to about thirty.  Why not a bit more, say 18 or 20.  Does it cost more to get younger?

If it was me I would go back you about 15.  Start completely over.

SandySandfort on April 03, 2011, 09:20:33 pm
It looks like Babette went down to about thirty.  Why not a bit more, say 18 or 20.  Does it cost more to get younger?

She settled for around 25. There is not a linear relationship between simple age and cost.

If it was me I would go back you about 15.  Start completely over.

Been there, done that. I would have no interest in looking 15. I think I looked my best around age 30.

(BTW, you don't teach English, do you? You might want to read up on the  subjunctive mood and the nominative case. You are a role model, after all.)

quadibloc on April 04, 2011, 02:29:24 am
There really is no reason to want to be mistaken for someone excessively young and immature. Age 26, say, rather than 30 might not be unreasonable, but not too far below that.

mellyrn on April 04, 2011, 06:07:42 am
There really is no reason to want to be mistaken for someone excessively young and immature.

Agreed, no reason.  I think I'd go back to about 10/ten:  close enough to adult size to retain simple physical competencies, while simultaneously seriously disconnecting my psychological age from my physical one.  The disorientation that would cause to others would greatly amuse my Inner Child.  It's not a reason, or at least certainly not a good one. . . bwahaha.

GlennWatson on April 04, 2011, 06:58:29 am
(BTW, you don't teach English, do you? You might want to read up on the  subjunctive mood and the nominative case. You are a role model, after all.)

You are such a lovely man.

macsnafu on April 06, 2011, 11:01:21 am
Oh no!  You didn't just make a Fantasy Island reference, did you?  Not that I didn't enjoy the show when it was on, but it seems out of place here.

I have been corrected; Fernando Lamas, not Ricardo Montalbán, not Fantasy Island. In any case, have you ever watched Our Gang (Little Rascals) movies? Way before your time, right? Well, people in the future will watch classic movies and TV shows. ("I Love Lucy" will never die!) Besides, people as old as Reggie and Babbette could have actually seen the original Tonight Show episode wherein Lamas reportedly first uttered those words.

I watch a lot of older stuff, thanks to dvd's and the internet.  Some of it is just good entertainment, and some I just find interesting for historical reasons, like the Charlie Chaplin shorts of 1914-15.
The restored Metropolis, for example, makes a lot more sense than the previously shortened version I had watched.  And the Tom and Jerry cartoons by Van Beuren in the early 30's (before the cat and mouse) are just plain surreal and fun.
I just couldn't imagine Fantasy Island holding up so well after a few hundred years, even if it is readily available.
I love mankind.  It's PEOPLE I can't stand!  - Linus Van Pelt.

GlennWatson on April 07, 2011, 06:51:53 am
The strip has taken three days to explain one joke.  We get it already.

mellyrn on April 07, 2011, 07:09:34 am
There's a point in Heinlein's Stranger in a Strange Land where Harshaw earnestly explains that "There never was a woman who was older than eighteen in her heart."

I've long said that there never was a man who was older than ten in his.  Thank you, Reggie!   :D

spudit on April 07, 2011, 11:13:09 am
That old?
for EFT
have you voted today?

macsnafu on April 07, 2011, 02:53:29 pm
That old?

Well, old enough to know not to put your hand in the fire.  Now putting a Pop Tart in the microwave for a whole minute is another matter.

I love mankind.  It's PEOPLE I can't stand!  - Linus Van Pelt.

Plane on April 19, 2011, 10:32:25 pm
That old?

Well, old enough to know not to put your hand in the fire.  Now putting a Pop Tart in the microwave for a whole minute is another matter.

Even better , (for the ten at heart)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCNNqgKqnaQ

quadibloc on April 21, 2011, 10:43:47 pm
Сны - загадка нашей психики.
Google translate tells me this is advertising copy for a service that interprets dreams, although without contact information.

GlennWatson on May 03, 2011, 07:15:57 am
Did I miss something?