J Thomas on March 11, 2011, 11:26:57 am
Didn't Disney have a little bit of an, oops, rider decapitation a while back?

I don't know. I quickly found a couple of incidents where riders dropped things which injured other riders.

http://www.themeparkinsider.com/reviews/walt_disney_world%27s_magic_kingdom/accidents/

Brugle on March 11, 2011, 01:23:26 pm
It can't be considered drunk driving if the car is doing the driving, after all.
It could.  Many people have been charged with drunk driving for sleeping it off in a parked car, at least once in a car that couldn't start.  Someone was charged with drunk driving for walking a bicycle across his own yard.

GlennWatson on March 11, 2011, 04:41:09 pm
Oh good.  Now that the coaster ride is over we get a car ride.

sams on March 11, 2011, 04:42:28 pm
Oh good.  Now that the coaster ride is over we get a car ride.

You should at least take a lesson of romanticist from the strip

spudit on March 11, 2011, 04:46:51 pm
You'll like this car Glenn, it's built and steers backwards from normal. The rear wheel pivots and it goes in tight little circles. Just like some of our regulars here.
Vote Early and Vote Often
for EFT
have you voted today?

GlennWatson on March 11, 2011, 04:47:10 pm

I'm sorry, what?

GlennWatson on March 11, 2011, 04:50:00 pm
You'll like this car Glenn, it's built and steers backwards from normal. The rear wheel pivots and it goes in tight little circles. Just like some of our regulars here.

It looks like a cool car.  The coaster was cool too.  I'm just hoping we dont' get a two week strip about bumpy care rids in Spaaaaaace. 

I want to get back to the real story on Ceres.

GlennWatson on March 11, 2011, 04:51:41 pm
Oh my, you're not familiar with that old idiom? I'm shocked, simply shocked:>>>>

I know another idiom you might be familar with. 

sams on March 11, 2011, 04:52:14 pm

I'm sorry, what?

Romantic feels from the strip ... You never drove your girl somewhere ?  ::)

It looks like a cool car.  The coaster was cool too.  I'm just hoping we dont' get a two week strip about bumpy care rids in Spaaaaaace.  

I want to get back to the real story on Ceres.

Sandy have a solution for these problems : Buy the comic, or space the reading ... I have intencionally left out 2 month that I will read from the hard copy

spudit on March 11, 2011, 04:53:05 pm
Translation,
kissy, kissy, smooch, smooch, passionate staring into each others' eyes and farting in bed is still cute. Ro-mans-ugh

Me want Ceres back too but I am a Bucky Fuller tech fan and I want to see where this is going.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 09:12:42 pm by spudit »
Vote Early and Vote Often
for EFT
have you voted today?

GlennWatson on March 11, 2011, 10:14:36 pm
Sandy have a solution for these problems : Buy the comic, or space the reading ... I have intencionally left out 2 month that I will read from the hard copy

I'm sorry, what?

sams on March 12, 2011, 01:35:23 am

I'm sorry, what?

Buy the comic and read it.

Or give it a break for 3 weeks and then come back and read it.

GlennWatson on March 12, 2011, 07:18:35 am

Buy the comic and read it.

Or give it a break for 3 weeks and then come back and read it.

[/quote]

Thanks for the translation.  I don't buy comics anymore.  Waiting does not appeal to me.  A comic is either worth commiting to or its not, IMO.

mellyrn on March 12, 2011, 10:20:51 am
Waiting does not appeal to me.

Whining, otoh, obviously does.

wdg3rd on March 12, 2011, 11:10:47 am

Me want Ceres back too but I am a Bucky Fuller tech fan and I want to see where this is going.

I too was happy to see the Dymaxion Car.  Something that could still modern designers of "green" transportation a thing or two.

Glenn wouldn't know a Dymaxion Car if one ran over him on I-65.
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd@aol.com

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  --  Denis Diderot

anything