Apollo-Soyuz on December 05, 2010, 04:25:50 pm
Casablanca anyone?

How tough is it really to get off of earth? A Earth to Moon flight is cheap enough to ship indentured servants to farm on the moon. So that reminds me of early American or Australian settlers.

They let Guy go, but he clearly was a True Believer and loyal servant of the UW.

Maybe K, L and M's problem getting a ticket is akin to getting a passport when you're on the FBI's most wanted list?

Holt on December 05, 2010, 04:28:46 pm
To be honest I don't think it was that they were wanted or it's expensive or anything. It's just travel control. Stop your population migrating to preserve the social structure that's established.

SandySandfort on December 05, 2010, 06:31:55 pm
Casablanca anyone?

I hope you enjoyed my Easter Egg. We even went for a film noir feel to the panel. As of yet, no one has figured out the Easter Egg about the three criminals.... Any takers?

quadibloc on December 05, 2010, 09:19:17 pm
As of yet, no one has figured out the Easter Egg about the three criminals.... Any takers?
While Kinko's is the name of a famous copy shop chain in the U.S., it's also true that kinky hair is an extreme case of curly hair.

And the other two criminals are named Lawrence and Morris.

Larry, Moe, and Curly?

SandySandfort on December 06, 2010, 06:03:46 am
As of yet, no one has figured out the Easter Egg about the three criminals.... Any takers?
While Kinko's is the name of a famous copy shop chain in the U.S., it's also true that kinky hair is an extreme case of curly hair.

And the other two criminals are named Lawrence and Morris.

Larry, Moe, and Curly?

Bingo! We have a winner!

anything