Brugle on October 12, 2010, 04:58:13 pm
How about an introduction?  If not:

Hi Leila! :D Hope you enjoy drawing the comic as much as we enjoy reading it.

quadibloc on October 13, 2010, 12:16:52 am
I thought the name was familiar. We were introduced to her, back on July 5th, when she came on board as this comic's new inker.

Brugle on October 13, 2010, 10:28:04 am
Right you are. :-[ Senior moment, I guess.

Leila del Duca on October 13, 2010, 04:04:04 pm
Yes, I've been inking the comic for about three months now. Or four. I can't remember :) It's nice to be penciling, too now, and I hope everyone enjoys it as much as they enjoy Lee's artwork (which will be a difficult feat!). If anyone feels like checking out me other work, my website is http://leiladelduca.com.

wdg3rd on October 13, 2010, 11:11:46 pm
Yes, I've been inking the comic for about three months now. Or four. I can't remember :) It's nice to be penciling, too now, and I hope everyone enjoys it as much as they enjoy Lee's artwork (which will be a difficult feat!). If anyone feels like checking out me other work, my website is http://leiladelduca.com.

Leila, you've done a fine job in Lee's stead.  It's not the first time I've seen an inker step in for a penciler.  A hometown (Whittier CA) friend of mine, Mike Royer, inked the Tarzan daily strip for years and later took over the drawing of the DC Tarzan book in the early 70s from Joe Kubert (and hardly anybody noticed).  I hate to imagine the logistics in those days drawing in Los Angeles County for a monthly in NYC.  But by then I was in high school in New Hampshire (where I intend to die, New Jersey really sucks, but you'll find my opinions of several places I've lived around these forums, and I figure it's safe to assume you're not totally uncomfortable with anti-government expressions).
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd@aol.com

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  --  Denis Diderot

macsnafu on October 14, 2010, 09:43:55 am

Leila, you've done a fine job in Lee's stead.  It's not the first time I've seen an inker step in for a penciler.  A hometown (Whittier CA) friend of mine, Mike Royer, inked the Tarzan daily strip for years and later took over the drawing of the DC Tarzan book in the early 70s from Joe Kubert (and hardly anybody noticed).  I hate to imagine the logistics in those days drawing in Los Angeles County for a monthly in NYC.  But by then I was in high school in New Hampshire (where I intend to die, New Jersey really sucks, but you'll find my opinions of several places I've lived around these forums, and I figure it's safe to assume you're not totally uncomfortable with anti-government expressions).

Mike Royer?  I don't remember him on the Tarzan book, but I do remember his inking Jack Kirby's pencils on Kamandi.   Good stuff!

I love mankind.  It's PEOPLE I can't stand!  - Linus Van Pelt.

Leila del Duca on October 16, 2010, 08:55:01 am
Well cool, wdg3rd! I'm glad you approve and it's been really fun working on EFT so far.