NeitherRuleNorBeRuled on May 25, 2010, 12:53:17 pm
I think the graphics in the second panel are confusing, and don't match the script well.  First, it looks more like Norman is pulling away from Robyn, rather than the other way around (Robyn looks as if she is just standing there, surprised but passive).  Second, the "not very friendly" speech bubble appears to be coming from Carla, not Norman.

I was a bit confused until I read the script.

SandySandfort on May 25, 2010, 01:52:55 pm
I think the graphics in the second panel are confusing, and don't match the script well.  First, it looks more like Norman is pulling away from Robyn, rather than the other way around (Robyn looks as if she is just standing there, surprised but passive).  Second, the "not very friendly" speech bubble appears to be coming from Carla, not Norman.

I was a bit confused until I read the script.

Oops! I write the stories, Scott interprets them into comic scripts, Lee interprets what Scott and I have written. Then we all examine the finished comics. This is where we usually catch errors. Sometimes all three of us drop the ball. Luckily, we have sharp readers to keep us honest.   ;)

Scott on June 02, 2010, 11:13:50 pm
Sigh.

This is a collaborative effort but I'm also editor so ultimately all screw-ups are my responsibility.

I've fixed the word balloon, and tweaked the art a bit so it should look more like Robyn is backing away from Norman. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

-- The Mgt.

Brugle on June 03, 2010, 09:12:23 am
This is about strip 447, right?

NeitherRuleNorBeRuled on June 03, 2010, 02:54:46 pm
I've fixed the word balloon, and tweaked the art a bit so it should look more like Robyn is backing away from Norman. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Thanks, Scott; it is much easier to understand now.

Quote from: Brugle
This is about strip 447, right?

Yes; I screwed up.

anything