rclocher3 on March 23, 2010, 08:02:49 pm
Hello Frank, Sandy, Scott, LEE! and everyone else connected to Big Head Press,

I have a request to make, and I feel sure that I speak for plenty of others.  Could we get an R-rated picture of Doris and Fiorella?  It needn't be a regular page of the comic.  You could make it available just to us loyal fans by a link hidden here in the forum.

I know that there is a deluge of R-rated content out there on the internet, but it just seems spicier when it involves characters one has come to know in a different context.

Whether or not you decide to grant my request, thanks for doing what you do!  I look forward to your work every weekday.

- Rob

SandySandfort on March 23, 2010, 09:27:21 pm
Could we get an R-rated picture of Doris and Fiorella?  It needn't be a regular page of the comic.  You could make it available just to us loyal fans by a link hidden here in the forum.

Hey bub, you got your free look. So you gonna pay the cover charge or what?

Actually, I rather like your idea. Maybe Frank will consider offering hot pictures as a premium for everyone who pre-purchases our first book of collected strips.   ;)

What do you think? Would that be a special deal you guys would go for?

Zilabus on March 23, 2010, 09:32:53 pm
Could we get an R-rated picture of Doris and Fiorella?  It needn't be a regular page of the comic.  You could make it available just to us loyal fans by a link hidden here in the forum.

Hey bub, you got your free look. So you gonna pay the cover charge or what?

Actually, I rather like your idea. Maybe Frank will consider offering hot pictures as a premium for everyone who pre-purchases our first book of collected strips.   ;)

I wouldn't really count that as a buying incentive personally, but I wouldn't mind owning a hardcopy of some of your better arcs. Any more info on the book you can give out?
Bring back the funk.

rclocher3 on March 24, 2010, 12:13:37 pm

That would certainly serve as a strong incentive!

Canuck-Errant on March 25, 2010, 01:18:18 am
You could always offer a variety of incentives; something of a tiered system, where the more money you put down on preorder the more incentives you can get, might be the best.

To clarify, though: I don't mean "some incentives are only available to people who pay a certain amount", but "all incentives are available to choose, but you can choose more of them the more you chip in."

Edit: Incidentally, I was expecting today's comic to go to a 404 page from the link  :P

anything