SandySandfort on May 08, 2010, 09:27:47 pm
I have something new to share. Some years ago, I wrote a novella, The Resurrections of Robert A. Heinlein: Genesis. Recently, I decided to do something with it and have published on line. Check it out:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/14227

You can download the first 3/4 of it for free to see if you like it. Personally, I think it is the best thing I ever wrote, but YMMV.

Also, later this month or early next month, I have another book coming out. It is the first collection of the short prose stories from which EFT was adapted. The title is Adventures in Human Space I. It is being published by Vera Verba Publications. When it is available, I will let you know.

Of course, the first collection of EFT strips will be out in July. It is for you die-hards who love the look, feel, sound and smell of ink on dead trees. You can see the cover on our home page:

http://bigheadpress.com/

wdg3rd on May 17, 2010, 08:07:30 pm
I have something new to share. Some years ago, I wrote a novella, The Resurrections of Robert A. Heinlein: Genesis. Recently, I decided to do something with it and have published on line. Check it out:

You can download the first 3/4 of it for free to see if you like it. Personally, I think it is the best thing I ever wrote, but YMMV.

Well, I read as much as I was allowed, and it's dynamite.  Definitely on my list for when I again have a functional credit card.  As are of course the dead-tree editions of EFT Volume 1, Roswell, Texas, Odysseus the Rebel and several other things around here.  (I already have two copies of TPB:TGN, one dog-eared and the other pristine for when I can get it signed by Neil and Scott).
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd@aol.com

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  --  Denis Diderot

SandySandfort on May 17, 2010, 09:14:02 pm
Stop, you are making me blush. On second thought, don't stop. I like it.

Well, I read as much as I was allowed, and it's dynamite.  Definitely on my list for when I again have a functional credit card.  As are of course the dead-tree editions of EFT Volume 1, Roswell, Texas, Odysseus the Rebel and several other things around here.  (I already have two copies of TPB:TGN, one dog-eared and the other pristine for when I can get it signed by Neil and Scott).

KBCraig on May 20, 2010, 04:31:40 am
Get a room, you two!

Or, at least share a tent at PorcFest.  ;) ;D

sams on May 20, 2010, 07:14:00 am
Get a room, you two!

Please respect the author, not harrasment, this is a family friendly site  ;D

If I can get it signed, I will buy the whole collection too  :)

wdg3rd on May 20, 2010, 09:39:29 pm
Get a room, you two!

That might be crowded.  I hope to be there with La Esposa and my first wife (she's recently widowed, but I'll wait the traditional  year and a day before we propose and no, I have no plans to divorce or otherwise be single first -- polyandry worked for the first marriage, I'm willing to try polygyny for a while, my hands are good and I've evolved enough to know to use tools when indicated).
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd@aol.com

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  --  Denis Diderot

anything