wdg3rd on March 20, 2010, 03:21:07 am
Ahh!  Another (hopefully) scene with two nekkid wimmen coming (or at least breathing hard).
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd@aol.com

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  --  Denis Diderot

SandySandfort on March 20, 2010, 10:21:24 am
Ahh!  Another (hopefully) scene with two nekkid wimmen coming (or at least breathing hard).

We aim to please.

Zilabus on March 20, 2010, 05:15:54 pm
That's yesterdays comic, right? I sort of lost track and stopped reading after the two nude strips and all of the sci-fi movie refrencing strips, but maybe I'll catch back up. 
Bring back the funk.

wdg3rd on March 20, 2010, 09:26:32 pm
Hay-soos, but Silly-bus really seems to be extremely opposed to individual liberty.  I think it might be a TSA plant or something similar.  Objects to the topless (not nude, I'm waiting for those) strips and the references to classic science fiction whether in print or on film.

Henceforth, I just ignore and shun the twit.  Its problems are not mine.
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd@aol.com

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  --  Denis Diderot

Zilabus on March 20, 2010, 09:51:26 pm
Hay-soos, but Silly-bus really seems to be extremely opposed to individual liberty.  I think it might be a TSA plant or something similar.  Objects to the topless (not nude, I'm waiting for those) strips and the references to classic science fiction whether in print or on film.

Henceforth, I just ignore and shun the twit.  Its problems are not mine.

Wow, you can corrupt my name and insult me without basis. Hilarious man. You're working on a whole other level. Keep it up. I wasn't saying I didn't like the content of the strips, just that I had lost track after those paticular ones. Funnily enough, you're the one objecting my right to dislike something, so you would be the one opposing individual liberty, (although such concepts don't exist on a privately owned website in the first place.)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 12:27:10 pm by Zilabus »
Bring back the funk.

Gillsing on March 23, 2010, 05:22:29 pm
And they just flew out of that hot drop, as if it was the simplest thing in the world! Clearly Racheal could learn a few lessons from them when it comes to anti-gravity swimming! :D
I'm a slacker, hear me snore...

sams on March 25, 2010, 09:11:07 am
And they just flew out of that hot drop, as if it was the simplest thing in the world! Clearly Racheal could learn a few lessons from them when it comes to anti-gravity swimming! :D

I was pretty much thinking the same and isn't have droplets of water very dangerous ? isn't it possible to get an hydrocution if being in zero-G ambient with thousand of infinitesimal droplets of water around the place ?

But coming back to the more important subject of nekkid wemen ... will I'm pretty sure you guys have a good sense of narrative I really don't see were it goes...

Sure our friend GUY won't be happy about having his girlfriend material used by another person ... and I barely see how does this maybe a critic to marriage since you guys forgeted to mary them in previous episodes

But anyway ... at least we have a proof that Japanese nationality isn't a requisite to lay down ones fantasies with the stroke of a pen ;D

SandySandfort on March 25, 2010, 10:40:54 am
I was pretty much thinking the same and isn't have droplets of water very dangerous ? isn't it possible to get an hydrocution if being in zero-G ambient with thousand of infinitesimal droplets of water around the place ?

Our hypothetical "airskin" is composed of carbon nano-tubes and nanobots. It has a fairly sophisticated swarm intelligence and can be set to automatically perform a variety of tasks... Like keeping the Big Hot Drop contained.

But coming back to the more important subject of nekkid wemen ... will I'm pretty sure you guys have a good sense of narrative I really don't see were it goes...

Good. Wait for it. One of the things the EFT team decided early on, was that we did not want EFT to be just another war comic. There has been a war, but one in which determined and innovative free people come up with a totally new threat model that the UW--in its arrogance--had not considered. Of course, the UW  won't make that mistake again... They will make new mistakes.   ;)

There will be war--of sorts--in the future. They too will be fought in an oblique fashion. There will always be human conflict due to differences in ideology, religion or what have you. But life goes on. So EFT will explore some differences in governance from basically zero (Ceres) to various experimental forms. AND we will examine other aspects of life, including sex, romance (not the same thing), psychology, mystery, adventure, culture, etc.

BTW, sams, where are you from? I cannot place your accent.  ???

sams on March 25, 2010, 12:52:12 pm

Looks like even a keyboard can't hide my crappy English  ;D

I'm from Angola, in South West Africa  ;) So English is not my first language

SandySandfort on March 25, 2010, 01:31:50 pm
It's all about context, sams. Your English is quite good for a second language English speakers. Now if English had been your first....  ::)

Looks like even a keyboard can't hide my crappy English  ;D

I'm from Angola, in South West Africa  ;) So English is not my first language

one eye chuck on March 25, 2010, 01:59:08 pm
hmmm... Aphrodisiac effects of soft light, relaxing in a zero-g hot tub and Katy Perry??? 
I predict awkward times ahead on board Capt. Doris' ship, or maybe not. WTH do I know?
( is it just me or does gravity have no effect on Fiorella's ample bosoms? They seem to defy it even when she is in a full 1 gee space. ;)  )
Keep up the good work!

John DeWitt on March 25, 2010, 04:39:33 pm
Back when she was still "Wife," Ex-wife once asked me, "How come so many guys are grossed out by gay sex, but turned on by lesbians?"

It seemed like a silly question to me, but then I've never been a woman.  I replied, quoting some TV comedian I've otherwise long since forgotten:

"Because they're pink, they're pretty, and you agree with both of them."

sams on March 26, 2010, 05:36:06 am
I wasn't getting how was the kissing was going ... till I remembered were I lastly saw the 4 morons on the flying carpet  :o : Flying conqueror and some one is going to be castrated I suppose  ;D

Azure Priest on March 26, 2010, 07:32:56 am
Aren't they violating the rules of the park by being on the female side? That IS where the hot tub is located, right? Even so, I don't think that the "rides" these clowns have in mind is anything on the menu or legal in any society short of pre-legal cavemen.

SandySandfort on March 26, 2010, 07:43:41 am
Aren't they violating the rules of the park by being on the female side? That IS where the hot tub is located, right? Even so, I don't think that the "rides" these clowns have in mind is anything on the menu or legal in any society short of pre-legal cavemen.

1. No, the only sexual segregation is within the facility.

2. Criminals don't follow the rules, anyway.

3. You ain't seen nothing yet.   :o

anything