GeoModder on December 14, 2009, 09:08:16 am
Well, no. My mother didn't raise any stupid children (with the possible exception of my brother). As I wrote before, I finessed my way around the requirement.  ;)

Let me  guess, you waved with a Panamese identity card.  :D

SandySandfort on December 14, 2009, 12:28:03 pm
Well, no. My mother didn't raise any stupid children (with the possible exception of my brother). As I wrote before, I finessed my way around the requirement.  ;)

Let me  guess, you waved with a Panamese identity card.  :D

Nope. I'm a tourist. I did go ahead and make a return flight reservation. It cost a pretty penny, because I bought a refundable ticket...

KBCraig on December 15, 2009, 03:21:51 am
(re: requirements for round-trip tickets)
It's easy to blame everything on fed.gov, because there's nothing so stupid that we won't believe it's a federal law.

I think you just got rooked out of a worthless return ticket..

Forgive me for misunderestimating you.  ;)

I did go ahead and make a return flight reservation. It cost a pretty penny, because I bought a refundable ticket...

Okay, in light of recent information, I think you got rooked out of an expensive refundable ticket.  ;D

Without independent confirmation or a cite to the relevent statue or regulation, I'm still calling shenangians on the airline agents who fed you this line of bull.

anything