Propertarian02 on November 10, 2007, 12:30:52 pm
I just saw the topic, Great Book about Kratman's  Disobedience ( Which I thought was not a good read at all) & thought  I would post some what I thought were excellent Libertarian themed books.

LNEAL's of course. These got me looking into the libertarian way of mind)

F. Paul Wilson's Repairman Jack novels, the first of which was revised & in paperback last year. Jack lives 'off the grid' and helps  people with 'problems'.  a bit of Lovecraftian otherness entwined throughout these.

& his (FPW's) LaNague Federation books, 'Wheels within Wheels', 'The Healer', 'The Tery'.
[/font][/font]

wdg3rd on November 12, 2007, 07:56:20 pm
When folks ask where to look for fiction with a libertarian theme, my first suggestion is usually to go look at the lists of Prometheus Award winners and runners-up at the Libertarian Futurist Society web page.  http://www.lfs.org/awards.htm.  Acquiring and reading the books on those lists can take a few months, especially since a few of the Hall of Fame nominees are rather hard to find.  Then there are the rest of the works by the authors to dig up.
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd@aol.com

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  --  Denis Diderot