Apollo-Soyuz on February 05, 2021, 07:51:47 am
I've been assuming that Ka's clothing is holographic, I'm guessing from context that Albert's  is not. I guess in (page=2202) they're going physical clothing shopping for some reason.

Practical holographic clothing has been around since at least 566 S.A.

Albert was born sometime between 700 - 799 S.A. (page=2201) and with the practicality of anysuits (page=12, 2078) you would think would make it essential travel gear.

I'm not really sure of what's going down in the (2202) strip, but I think the exchange rate makes vacationing in Neuveau Mo'orea a bargain for people from Bubbleopolis. Further guesses:

I think Zondra swindled a "loan" from Ka, but Ka still considers her a friend. 

Ka has figured out that Albert is wealthy enough to afford some fun. She might casually spill some information for say 10 moebits worth of "wining and dining", as long as she thinks she's not ratting out  Zondra.

Apollo-Soyuz on February 08, 2021, 10:33:25 am
page=2203

I'm not entirely sure what's going on. The planet gov charges 15%, and Beatrice is offering 12%, lower if he buys something. Blackmarket money changers I get.

I guess Ka is getting her bribe bundled in with a clothing purchase? Can Ka not accept 5.27 Moebits to rat out Zondra without converting it to quatloos?