Skull the Troll on February 10, 2020, 12:43:22 pm
Right? Seems a lot safer than "In a cupboard behind my couch." That said, lots of cultures have evolved many strange beliefs and conventions over time. Even ones that may be harmful to those who practice them. It's the world they live in. They even have this supposed belief in libertarian ideals, but then when something bad happens they "cry out for leadership."  from the oligarchs that are the real power. ;)

Apollo-Soyuz on February 12, 2020, 07:35:20 pm
Note:  Backups to the backups "fan service" on page=2055

>Alyss: Imagine having unauthorized copies of yourself running around, ruining your credit rating.

And with that I'll make a storyline guess:

Diana is not resurrected from a Monty archive, but from a copy captured from RPLD. This means she loses a couple years of memories, including most of the Otto obsession/stalking. Meanwhile, thankfully, Otto gets laid by someone else. 

Scott on February 17, 2020, 03:26:38 pm
Note:  Backups to the backups "fan service" on page=2055

>Alyss: Imagine having unauthorized copies of yourself running around, ruining your credit rating.

And with that I'll make a storyline guess:

Diana is not resurrected from a Monty archive, but from a copy captured from RPLD. This means she loses a couple years of memories, including most of the Otto obsession/stalking. Meanwhile, thankfully, Otto gets laid by someone else.

You just gave me an amazing idea for the Otto/Diana sub-plot. Not exactly what you suggest but it will really explode some heads. Thanks!

anything