Tucci78 on February 03, 2013, 08:05:49 pm
Usually it's the writer alone who establishes the major plot points. Sometimes (and sometimes not) artists will offer minor details. Depends on group dynamics. Very rarely, an artist will deviate strongly from a script, and the writer/editor will decide, hey, I like this better, and go with it.

That's really not likely unless the artist(s) have a solid handle on the writer's tactical and strategic goals with regard to character development and the story arc. 

If there's that kind of coherent coordination, there's a synergy worth a helluva lot more than just the sum of its parts.
"I is a great believer in peaceful settlements," Jik-jik assured him. "Ain't nobody as peaceful as a dead trouble-maker."
-- Keith Laumer, Retief's War (1966)

RobbinR on February 04, 2013, 05:40:58 am

So, the jump into the future was a dream vision, but where/when are they now?

/

RobbinR on February 04, 2013, 08:42:50 am

They put up two strips today, so click the "Back" button.

/

RobbinR on March 04, 2013, 08:50:58 am

Thing that pissiz me off, is he keeps promising regular updates, and fails to follow through.
He has explained that something good is going on in the background that will allow regular updates to resume,
but that was months ago now.

It used to be... "Comic Updates Every Weekday with Bonus Material on Weekends"

Oh well, what do I really know, nothing, but I do like the strip and hope it does go regular again.

/

RobbinR on May 16, 2013, 06:34:20 am

Wayward Sons has had a number of updates lately, they're coming more frequently again.

/