rclocher3 on December 05, 2012, 11:47:03 am
On that note has anybody set up a fund yet?  I will be glad to chip in whenever it is set up.

I looked, and the old Chip-In widget that was being used to solicit donations for EJ's medical expenses is gone.  However, there is still the "Please support this comic" link at the top of http://www.quantumvibe.com/.  If someone made a PayPal donation that way, and wrote "In memory of EJ" in the comments box, then the money would probably find its way to the right place.

Frank Bieser on December 05, 2012, 09:53:49 pm
On that note has anybody set up a fund yet?  I will be glad to chip in whenever it is set up.

I looked, and the old Chip-In widget that was being used to solicit donations for EJ's medical expenses is gone.  However, there is still the "Please support this comic" link at the top of http://www.quantumvibe.com/.  If someone made a PayPal donation that way, and wrote "In memory of EJ" in the comments box, then the money would probably find its way to the right place.

There was a specific goal for the previous chip-in, which was to help cover the deductible and portion of EJ's medical bills not covered by their insurance (which the donations did, thanks to all who contributed!).  Once that was done, we took it down.

For now, those who would like to help, donating to support the production of Quantum Vibe through the donate button helps keep Scott doing what he loves doing.  Any notes attached to donations, I will be sure to pass along to Scott.

Thanks!

Andreas on December 10, 2012, 12:55:48 am
So sorry to hear this. Life, while so resilient, is also so fragile.
Cancer fights dirty, here's to a future where that sucker is history!

myrkul999 on December 10, 2012, 12:22:48 pm
Cancer fights dirty, here's to a future where that sucker is history!

I'll drink to that.

macsnafu on December 13, 2012, 04:32:15 pm
Darn!  I'm off the internet for a couple of weeks, and it all falls apart.  So sorry...
I love mankind.  It's PEOPLE I can't stand!  - Linus Van Pelt.

Zatch on February 27, 2014, 03:20:18 am
I'm new to Vibe and I just got to the post with this very sad news, and I just wanted to say how very sad I am for you and that I want to give you my sincerest condolences Scott. I Feel like I should give you a hug.  :'(