Rocketman on January 29, 2007, 07:13:41 pm
Excellent artwork, well scripted story line and fast paced action.  I think you guys have got a winner.

aditantimedh on January 29, 2007, 10:27:16 pm
You ain't seen nuthin' yet...

mamafrog on September 21, 2007, 10:21:57 am
So I'm new to La Muse (Having come from reading Roswell, which is confusing the heck out of me, but it's still interesting!), and I  want to read the first part of this story. The problem is I can't seem to find it. Is there a spot on the website that it's hiding from me? When you click on story start on the current comic it takes you to the summer re-runs and starts at number 70.

Rocketman on September 21, 2007, 11:20:52 am
Mamafrog:
     The problem came from the Muse being on a summer rerun schedule.  You might let them know that you can't access pages 1 thru 69 and maybe they can reintergrate them into the story so you can understand what took place in the beginning.  It's not your fault.

mamafrog on September 21, 2007, 02:55:35 pm
Thanks--will try to find that connection!

aditantimedh on September 21, 2007, 04:49:38 pm
You can find the beginning of the story by hitting "Story start" on the top left side of the page above the artwork.

Frank Bieser on September 25, 2007, 12:05:00 am
So I'm new to La Muse (Having come from reading Roswell, which is confusing the heck out of me, but it's still interesting!), and I  want to read the first part of this story. The problem is I can't seem to find it. Is there a spot on the website that it's hiding from me? When you click on story start on the current comic it takes you to the summer re-runs and starts at number 70.

The display page numbering isn't the "real" page numbers.  In order to do the rerun, we had to re-add the first 68 pages, the page 1 of the story, now starts with page 70.  I know it's a little confusing (especially since I forgot to reset the story start page after the re-run was over).  The web software was not designed to do a re-run, so we had to fudge things a little to make it work.