andie on May 03, 2006, 11:59:03 pm
it's andie. the artist for the architect. welcome to the forums, big head press and the architect. it's been quite an experience and here's hoping it all pays off.  ;D i hope u enjoy this intriguing tale that mike has weaved and may my art not put u guys off too much from reading it. i hope u enjoy ur stay here and may it be fruitful with lots and lots of happy posts!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 12:01:07 am by andie »
andie tong
::imagine::visualise::create
deemon productions::blog::chimaera studios::

Jake B. on May 05, 2006, 04:57:29 pm
 ;D ;D HAPPY POST!  ;D ;D ;D
" Don't get mad, get sadistic." Cryptosporodium - 'Destroy All Humans!'- (?-?-1950s)

nzchris on May 22, 2006, 11:07:31 pm
Hi there - just found your site today and I am loving The Architect!!

It's gonna drive me nuts that I found you with up to page 17 showing - can't wait for the next page ...

Keep up the awesome work    :)

Frank Bieser on May 23, 2006, 02:55:37 pm
I'm enjoying it too.  The voices in my head say there will be another few
pages tonight at midnite (CDT).

nzchris on May 24, 2006, 05:36:58 pm
yippee ... an update ... and TWO pages too - how cool!   ;D

Jake B. on June 02, 2006, 09:53:05 pm
Hey, its better than nothing!  ;)
" Don't get mad, get sadistic." Cryptosporodium - 'Destroy All Humans!'- (?-?-1950s)

Glenn on June 08, 2006, 12:07:00 pm
I’ve been reading The Architect off and on for a while.  The small updates grate my nerves, but if I come back every couple of weeks it looks like the fastest and cheapest color Indy comic around. 

Scott on June 08, 2006, 01:24:25 pm
Our update schedule is keyed to the speed at which pages can be produced (usually about 3 per week), and our intent to never, ever, miss an update because material isn't ready yet.

It's a matter we've have some discussions about -- we want people to make our site a regular habit, which means updating at least once per week. But we also understand that reading long-form stories in tiny chunks can be less than satisfying. So we do the weekly updates with 2-4 page installments, divided according to story "beats" as best we can manage.

Anyone with a better idea is encouraged to speak up.

andie on June 11, 2006, 07:12:15 am
;D ;D HAPPY POST!  ;D ;D ;D

why u! *shakes fist* wise guy! :D
andie tong

andie on June 11, 2006, 07:13:29 am
Hi there - just found your site today and I am loving The Architect!!

It's gonna drive me nuts that I found you with up to page 17 showing - can't wait for the next page ...

Keep up the awesome work    :)

thanks dude! do stick around cause i can promise u the art gets crazier and so does the story! thanks heaps for the kind words bro! :D
andie tong

andie on June 11, 2006, 07:14:43 am
yippee ... an update ... and TWO pages too - how cool!   ;D

ahh see, it's worth the wait, right? right?? :)
andie tong

andie on June 11, 2006, 07:16:20 am
I'm enjoying it too.  The voices in my head say there will be another few
pages tonight at midnite (CDT).

ooh, don't mess with the voices.... dangerous path we thread.... :)
andie tong

andie on June 11, 2006, 07:17:11 am
I’ve been reading The Architect off and on for a while.  The small updates grate my nerves, but if I come back every couple of weeks it looks like the fastest and cheapest color Indy comic around. 

that's the way to do it! i haven't seen the final pages either, so i've been waiting along with the rest of u. :)
andie tong

andie on June 11, 2006, 07:18:34 am
Our update schedule is keyed to the speed at which pages can be produced (usually about 3 per week), and our intent to never, ever, miss an update because material isn't ready yet.

It's a matter we've have some discussions about -- we want people to make our site a regular habit, which means updating at least once per week. But we also understand that reading long-form stories in tiny chunks can be less than satisfying. So we do the weekly updates with 2-4 page installments, divided according to story "beats" as best we can manage.

Anyone with a better idea is encouraged to speak up.

work faster!  :P actually i really shouldn't be talking since the art took me a wee long while...  ::)
andie tong

comicartist on July 27, 2006, 10:42:11 am
Hey everyone...

Now that I have a wee bit more time on my hands I figured i would start posting regularly. I'm Mike Kilgore, the colorist on The Architect. I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far (and of course, the pretty pictures)! Stayed tuned cuz its about to get freakay!!

MK
http://www.miketheartist.net

42!

anything