SandySandfort on July 25, 2012, 04:24:25 pm
A job well done, your stories and comments will be sorely missed.  Thank you for your vision and dreams shared. 

Thank you for the encouragement. And thank you on behalf of a great team, Scott, Lee and Leila. I could not have done it without them. We are examining our options. Hope to see you all soon.

joejmz on November 08, 2012, 08:57:34 am
Are there any recent news?

SandySandfort on November 08, 2012, 11:38:54 am
Are there any recent news?

Sorry, we are looking at something, but no decision yet.

Scott on November 08, 2012, 10:43:51 pm
Well, we have recently released the third volume in print form. It's available from Amazon and Barnes And Noble, and directly from Big Head Press. See our store page for details.

Arbie on November 24, 2012, 11:46:51 am
Coming fom Q.V., meanwhile I also finished reading E.F.T. and I miss it already. I can't say that it's better than Q.V. - it's different, admittedly in a way I like slightly better. While Q.V. seems to develop into a Space Opera / quest, E.F.T. is a collection of shorter stories within the same universe, each shedding lights on one or more aspect of this universe (and the general political ideas), all connected by characters. The characters develop over the course of several stories, setting a time line for the stories. That I consider a very good thing and it is easier to consume for me than a BIG story that develops slowly.

I hope it will continue!

While having never published a web comic, I cannot give any suggestion. All I can say is that a few of my beloved web comics are under the Spiderforest hood. There are very different ones, most not having or openly displaying a political message. But Spiderforest contains some great ones, so there might be hard competition. Even though, good SF comics are rare, so the competition in that niche might not be hard... Well, most likely you already know all about it....

That's all I can contribute. I'd LOVE to read more of it. In the mean time, I must resort to Q.V. for solace. :P
(Well, that's an exaggeration: Q.V. has it's own reasons to be loved by me. But still.)