Scott on June 18, 2012, 10:08:33 am
I've been very busy these past few weeks and had not yet scheduled this week's strips when I went to Denver Comic-Con for the weekend. I returned very late Sunday night, and when I set up the queue for the strips my exhausted brain thought Monday was the 17th and Tuesday was the 18th.

So, those of you who viewed the strips before 9am MDT Monday morning (when I discovered the error) saw Tuesday's strip instead of Monday's, unless you clicked the Previous Page button to see the previous strip which SHOULD have been the latest strip viewable on Monday. Anyway, I've straightened things out now, sorry for the confusion. If you're not an early riser you would probably not even be aware of the situation (I hope.  ;D)

Tucci78 on June 18, 2012, 04:47:35 pm
I've been very busy these past few weeks and had not yet scheduled this week's strips when I went to Denver Comic-Con for the weekend. I returned very late Sunday night, and when I set up the queue for the strips my exhausted brain thought Monday was the 17th and Tuesday was the 18th.

So, those of you who viewed the strips before 9am MDT Monday morning (when I discovered the error) saw Tuesday's strip instead of Monday's, unless you clicked the Previous Page button to see the previous strip which SHOULD have been the latest strip viewable on Monday. Anyway, I've straightened things out now, sorry for the confusion. If you're not an early riser you would probably not even be aware of the situation (I hope.)

No big hairy deal.

"Let's do the Time Warp again!"
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 04:49:43 pm by Tucci78 »
"I is a great believer in peaceful settlements," Jik-jik assured him. "Ain't nobody as peaceful as a dead trouble-maker."
-- Keith Laumer, Retief's War (1966)

Dendimonee on January 13, 2015, 10:08:10 pm
I really Read Ee quite useful too.

Tachihidekai on August 25, 2015, 03:39:03 am
I really liked the post very well.