myrkul999 on June 06, 2012, 12:52:34 am
I'm still waiting for you to prove that.

Yup, ever since you first told me to:

Prove it or shut up.

mellyrn on June 06, 2012, 06:18:18 am
I'm still waiting for you to prove that.

Yup, ever since you first told me to:

Prove it or shut up.

Sweet.

SandySandfort on June 06, 2012, 06:35:14 am

... the Big Head administration has given me the authority to remove anyone from the Forum.

Please delete my account.

Thank you.

No prob.

ContraryGuy on June 08, 2012, 01:34:45 am

... the Big Head administration has given me the authority to remove anyone from the Forum.

Please delete my account.

Thank you.

Well, at she asked for the deletion this time.  Not like last time.

No prob.

Scott on June 10, 2012, 10:54:15 pm
TeamFool has been doing his screwball drama on the Quantum Vibe board as well. I have banned this person for pure trollishness.

I don't mind people stridently disagreeing with the strip's politics or having other problems with the story or art, but TeamChurl went completely meta, claiming to be another person who had hacked the board, seized "TeamGirl's" account and deleted his posts. I won't put up with that shit.

ContraryGuy on June 13, 2012, 12:40:29 am
TeamFool has been doing his screwball drama on the Quantum Vibe board as well. I have banned this person for pure trollishness.

I don't mind people stridently disagreeing with the strip's politics or having other problems with the story or art, but TeamChurl went completely meta, claiming to be another person who had hacked the board, seized "TeamGirl's" account and deleted his posts. I won't put up with that shit.

You know, Team Girl(the first one) had PM'ed me that someone had taken over her account.

I guess she was right after all.

I cant blieve this thread was still trending.

myrkul999 on June 13, 2012, 01:03:20 am
You know, Team Girl(the first one) had PM'ed me that someone had taken over her account.

1.) TeamGirl was a male. The explanation for the name is long, and honestly, boring.

2.) If you don't see the flaws in that statement, let me explain: If someone had taken over his account.... Who sent you the PM?