Rocketman on November 28, 2006, 12:52:54 am
I would just like to put out a thought to the creative minds at Big Head Press (and especially to you L. Neil) that many of us Confederancy addicts would be very greatful if you could find out who owns the right to the "Embarrassment Box" and offer it here as a online graphic novel sometime in the near future.  I realize that you haven't even started "La Muse" yet but having read all of the Confederacy series but that one is like an itch that I need to scratch. ;Dl

wdg3rd on November 28, 2006, 03:19:40 pm
Actually, Neil isn't involved in "La Muse".
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd@aol.com

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  --  Denis Diderot

Rocketman on November 28, 2006, 06:54:48 pm
wdg3rd:
     I know that L. Neil didn't write La Muse, but he did write the embarrassment box and that's what I was referring to.  Sorry if I wasn't clear enough on that. :D

Scott on December 03, 2006, 11:05:07 pm
Neil and I have discussed a couple of short-story possibilities for a future collaboration. I hadn't thought of "The Embarrassment Box," as it's kind of dated to the Nixon Administration, but it's a possibility. Although, I think we'd both rather do new stories than re-vamp old ones. The Probability Broach was sort of a special case.

wdg3rd on December 04, 2006, 12:44:56 am
Neil and I have discussed a couple of short-story possibilities for a future collaboration. I hadn't thought of "The Embarrassment Box," as it's kind of dated to the Nixon Administration, but it's a possibility. Although, I think we'd both rather do new stories than re-vamp old ones. The Probability Broach was sort of a special case.

Most of "Embarrasment Box" would also be a bit boring, visually.  Several pages of watching one monolith on the lunar surface (not much color).

New stories?  I'm go for that.
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd@aol.com

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  --  Denis Diderot

anything