Andreas on July 05, 2012, 07:09:20 am
"Comoputer"
I guess this could be a computer for asking people Cómo estás... sort of a computer conversation therapist.
But it's probably just a typo  ;)

SandySandfort on July 05, 2012, 09:12:05 am
"Comoputer"
I guess this could be a computer for asking people Cómo estás... sort of a computer conversation therapist.

Your second conjecture is correct. So noted.

myrkul999 on July 05, 2012, 11:40:54 am
"Comoputer"

Huh. I noticed it, but I just figured it was future-jargon for a communications computer... commo-puter.

Oneil on July 06, 2012, 06:31:02 am
"Comoputer"

Ahh man,,, that one would have been so easy to play off as if you had invented a bit of Sci-Fi jargon  ;D

macsnafu on July 06, 2012, 10:28:11 am
"Comoputer"

Ahh man,,, that one would have been so easy to play off as if you had invented a bit of Sci-Fi jargon  ;D

Yeah, but it doesn't roll off the tongue very well.  "Comp" or "Compo" would be slightly better.
I love mankind.  It's PEOPLE I can't stand!  - Linus Van Pelt.

Andreas on July 08, 2012, 03:31:17 pm
Or Compunicator!!! Sounds sort of punitive, though ;D

Oneil on July 08, 2012, 05:14:21 pm
Done a lot of work with elderly computer challenged individuals.   To them, their age (and possibly local dialect) makes a tech "that 'Come-Pooter' guy."   So I guess 'Com-O-Pooter' didn't sound that strange to me.

anything