Sean Roach on July 15, 2014, 01:11:30 pm
3 more Hare Krishna posts, by one person, a first-time poster, that all at first glance appear identical, in "The Hook" La Muse", and "Timepeeper". Also, at first glance, appear identical to the older one by a similarly, but not identically, named first-time poster.

customdesigned on July 15, 2014, 03:05:42 pm
Are sales for sewing machines in "Odysseus the Rebel\Are The Suitors Evil?", compatible with libertarian ideals?
The current last message there has a one-line rebuttal to the post above it, and a link to an on-line vendor of sewing machines.
How sewing machines relate to the character discussed is quite mysterious to me.
Well, suitors are going to need sewing machines to make the suits they suit people with.

Frank Bieser on July 15, 2014, 04:16:26 pm
3 more Hare Krishna posts, by one person, a first-time poster, that all at first glance appear identical, in "The Hook" La Muse", and "Timepeeper". Also, at first glance, appear identical to the older one by a similarly, but not identically, named first-time poster.

Banned.  Thanks for the heads up.  -- Frank

Sean Roach on September 25, 2014, 09:12:39 pm
Should I bother?...
The Architect.
Another hare krisna threadjacker.
Or the same one, but only one post on this account.

Frank Bieser on September 25, 2014, 09:53:51 pm
Should I bother?...
The Architect.
Another hare krisna threadjacker.
Or the same one, but only one post on this account.

Banned.

Bob G on December 08, 2015, 09:35:55 pm
Aleksandrovna on The Thrill is Gone topic in the Talk Amongst Y'selves 'room'. Links to a movie streaming site.
Whatsoever, for any cause, seeketh to take or give
  Power above or beyond the Laws, suffer it not to live.
Holy State, or Holy King, or Holy People's Will.
  Have no truck with the senseless thing, order the guns and kill.

The penultimate stanza of Rudyard Kipling's MacDonough's Song