Frank B. on August 19, 2006, 03:42:55 pm
Well, I have to say, I'm pretty dissappointed.  Yes, we're a brand new site, and we're still building our readership. So, I'm cool that we didn't have a gazillion entries for this contest.  I expected that.  The number of folks responding was ok. But that's not what dissappointed me.

Yes, our stories have pretty pictures.  That's what makes them GRAPHIC novels.  But they are novels, nevertheless. And as novels, it is expected that our audience can, well, read.  But judging by the entries we received, I'm not sure everyone can.  Just so you know, here's what folks had to do to win a page of Andie's wonderful original art...

Send your entries to contact@bigheadpress.com, with the Subject: line, "Page 60 Contest". All entries must include your guess (naturally), AND a working return e-mail address.

Now, here's the funny part.  Every entry we received but two, included a name and postal mailing address and NO GUESS.  What's up with that?  Seeing how those who made those submissions are unable to read, I'm in little danger of offending one of them here.

Aye Carumba.

comicartist on August 21, 2006, 12:52:04 am
OOH! OOH! I know! I know!
42!

Faiyaeiz on January 05, 2015, 11:30:32 pm
What about content.

noomkii on January 19, 2015, 10:08:28 pm
I think that happens very difficult.