Wing Zero on July 28, 2009, 01:07:03 pm
I see that Odysseus and company left Eurymachus alive. 

Why?  Why not just kill him?  Or kill him first since he seems to be the biggest threat of the bunch... or was until they got killed by Odysseus.

Can't wait until the rest of the week to see why...

By the way, didn't it look like Odysseus was ENJOYING killing those guys?  I can understand wanting to protect honor and home, but when I look at Telemacus, he seems to be fighting for his life - but I see some blood lust in Odysseus.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 01:28:07 pm by Wing Zero »

Technomad on July 29, 2009, 01:58:54 am
If Odysseus is enjoying himself, I can't really blame him.  He was dragged off to a war he didn't want to go to, spent ten years trying to get home after ten years of a stupid siege, and he comes home to find this bunch of idlers, layabouts and scroungers have taken his home over---I'd be just as pissed off as he is. 

But then, I always thought that Mr. Toad and his friends were more merciful to the Wild Wooders who'd taken over Toad Hall than I would have been. 

illern on August 07, 2009, 09:28:50 am
Also, I think blood lust was more acceptable in the mediterranean cultures a thousand years B. C. Maybe even a politically correct feeling at that time in that kind of situation?

anything