Rocketman on February 17, 2010, 09:20:45 am
Scott:  We've got another one just above me.  They actually started a rational conversation before giving their ads no doubt to make someone just glancing at it thinking it was a regular post.

Sean Roach on February 17, 2010, 09:59:01 am
Read up a little more.  On another thread I recognized part of one of my own posts.  About a paragraph of it quoted verbatim.
Of course, in THIS case, the 'bot quoted another spammer.  That spammer seems to have actually written her own content.

hazephase on March 01, 2010, 05:48:55 am
I don't think there is any one person who is evil. Most of us are controlled by our pain so much that we can not see the good any more. Kingdoms will come and go, its the culture that has to be past on.

personalitytest on April 08, 2010, 03:14:32 pm
lol 25 years is a long time for me as well, but you can always sign me up for the drinks and buffet...^^
its depends how old are you right now, lol
..................................................??????????????????????

wdg3rd on April 08, 2010, 08:16:56 pm
Gotta love it.  Spam quoting Spam.
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd@aol.com

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  --  Denis Diderot

dough560 on April 09, 2010, 09:15:17 am
Evil?  Yes there's evil in the world.  These people don't act from pain, but take joy in the harm they do.  They take vindication from their perceived strength.  Believing their actions are justified by events, they act with malice aforethought.  May you never face true evil.  It. Will. Change. You.

Taislim on April 13, 2010, 04:49:43 am
I think Penelope has really felt the true love that is why she has no time to open her heart for a new love. Suitors might exert more effort to win Penelope's heart.

bernina.pfaff on April 10, 2014, 07:51:47 pm
Me http://www.naehmaschinen-dealer.de/

I think Penelope was clear all the time...  >:(

mikej99 on May 21, 2014, 10:07:35 pm
In greek mithology, Penelope is the faithful wife of Odysseus and when Odysseus is gone, Penelope tricked the suitors. She tells them that when she is done weaving, she will choose one of them, every night she unwinds what she has woven, buying herself time and keeping her suitors at bay http://www.estrella-e-zigarette.de and is eventually reunited with Odysseus.  :-*
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 10:11:09 pm by mikej99 »