ConditionOne on June 17, 2009, 06:34:31 am
Just like to give my kudos to Scott and Steve for a great comic. The 'net is flooded with so much teen-angst, self -referential, over-animed influenced tripe, makes this strip an oasis in the desert wasteland of badly draw and amateur comics. I can tell Scott, that you paid your dues. It shows in every panel. Steve, nice job reinvented this classic tale.

Keep up the good work.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 06:37:34 am by ConditionOne »

Frank B. on June 17, 2009, 02:25:10 pm
Just like to give my kudos to Scott and Steve for a great comic. The 'net is flooded with so much teen-angst, self -referential, over-animed influenced tripe, makes this strip an oasis in the desert wasteland of badly draw and amateur comics. I can tell Scott, that you paid your dues. It shows in every panel. Steve, nice job reinvented this classic tale.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the kind words, I'm sure Scott and Steve appreciate them.  I'm extremely pleased with this story and with the effort Steve and Scott both put into it.  I'm proud of what they've produced, and honored to get to publish such a fine work.

Just so you know, though we haven't officially announced it yet, the dead tree version will be available this fall.  So, I hope you keep it in mind as holiday gifts for your family and friends.

SDGrant on June 18, 2009, 02:07:46 pm

Keep up the good work.

Thanks very much.  I agree completely about Scott; great effort, and it's very kind of him to make me look good.

- Grant

Mfourredline on January 19, 2015, 02:58:12 am
I want to read it would be nice Hae anymore.

anything