Leviathan on September 26, 2008, 10:46:48 am
I'm poor, and don't have much ability to get this in paper form.  It looks like it was originally up on the site.  By the time I found out about BHP, it was only available in paper form.  I'll still try and get it, but it'd be nice if it were possible to read it in the meantime?

Scott on September 28, 2008, 08:37:27 pm
Good news. I've re-established contact with the ADWC.com webmaster. She had had to move all her business to a new server, and this is what broke the ADWC site. She's spent most of the past week getting things patched up. It should be mostly working, now.

Leviathan on September 29, 2008, 11:47:50 am
Oh, I didn't know it was on its own site and domain.  Either my ISP is flaking, though, or it's still not quite functioning.  Either one is possible.  ADWC.com of course is a camped domain for sale.  adrugwarcarol.com doesn't ever load.  adrugwarcarol.org "loads" but is empty.  I guess I'll just wait until it's functional again.

I'm trying to pull it off one of the web archive services in the meantime, but it's slow going.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 11:50:15 am by Leviathan »

Scott on September 29, 2008, 12:18:50 pm
I meant "adrugwarcarol.com". I was in a hurry.

Leviathan on September 29, 2008, 12:51:17 pm
Just to see if it's my flaky ISP or the site itself being down again, do you get resolution of adrugwarcarol.com to 67.205.32.195?

NM, it's working now.

I have to say, it makes a good little educational pamphlet against the war on drugs.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 04:30:43 am by Leviathan »

anything