freeagentc on June 27, 2006, 10:20:44 pm
At the risk of sounding like a goofy fanboy, I'll say that I've already turned into a huge fan of the Big Head Press Comics. "Thoughtful Stories" is the most appropriate motto since you guys have me looking up stuff left and right online. With The Hook, I checked up on the subjected Latin quote (always a great language to look intelligent with!) and Johann Wolfgang von Goethe. Never thought of a musical hook as equivalent to building structures.

Now that I think about it, most pop musical hooks can be compared to that shotgun shack. Especially with the hip hop songs, which I like to listen to often when I want to dumb things down. Now more than ever, they have stupid yet catchy hooks that sound like commercial jingles ("Meet me at the mall/It's going down!/Meet me at the club/It's going down!).  ;D

Jake B. on June 30, 2006, 09:28:54 pm
At the risk of sounding like a goofy fanboy, I'll say that I've already turned into a huge fan of the Big Head Press Comics. "Thoughtful Stories" is the most appropriate motto since you guys have me looking up stuff left and right online.

hence forth the giant head. Theres kind of a inside joke on why it is Big Head Press, but thats for another time. I am glad though that you're enjoying the 'Thoughtful' part of the 'Stories'.
" Don't get mad, get sadistic." Cryptosporodium - 'Destroy All Humans!'- (?-?-1950s)

gabe eltaeb on July 05, 2006, 04:07:11 am
Glad you like it.Mike is such a good writer.

anything