freeagentc on June 27, 2006, 10:02:30 pm
That's definitely the best line in this comic so far. I came in too late for the Page 60 contest, but The Architect has my full undivided attention from here on out. On Page 11, Smith has an eerie, Hitleresque look to him while he's casting his spell. Just a random thought. Can't wait until tommorrow though!

Frank Bieser on June 29, 2006, 10:54:58 am
That's definitely the best line in this comic so far. I came in too late for the Page 60 contest, but The Architect has my full undivided attention from here on out. On Page 11, Smith has an eerie, Hitleresque look to him while he's casting his spell. Just a random thought. Can't wait until tommorrow though!
Oh, but it's not too late.  The deadline for the page 60 contest was extended.   Keep those entries coming!

Jake B. on June 30, 2006, 09:10:14 pm
Im officially confuzzled (ya that's right, confuzzled.) What in the hell kinda weird mojo is making people crazy around that house? I know this question won't be answerd but...well, now I don't even know why I wrote this... ???
" Don't get mad, get sadistic." Cryptosporodium - 'Destroy All Humans!'- (?-?-1950s)

andie on July 04, 2006, 05:08:18 pm

hehe. yea, i had to reread that bit too when i was first thumbnailing the story. i was thinking, did mike write that right? but the genius that he is, i think it works! :) as frank said, the deadline has now been extended. july 16. so keep  the entries coming! :)
andie tong
::imagine::visualise::create
deemon productions::blog::chimaera studios::

comicartist on July 13, 2006, 03:42:59 pm
it's about to get freaky
42!

anything