ansonmacdonald on June 19, 2008, 08:10:29 am
I love the cameo of ROSWELL, seen during the search for the time peeper but really, who would throw that gorgeous book in the trash? ;)

Frank Bieser on June 25, 2008, 09:36:30 pm
I love the cameo of ROSWELL, seen during the search for the time peeper but really, who would throw that gorgeous book in the trash? ;)

Please be sure to tell all your friends and family, and/or give them copies as gifts.  Share the gorgeousness!

Scott on June 27, 2008, 03:09:24 pm
Well, see, this is what the argument between Horatius and Imelda was all about. He'd given her the book, and she didn't like the nekkid girls in it and threw it in the trash. It pissed him off.

Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

enemyofthestate on July 01, 2008, 10:39:33 pm

You mean on page 80?  If so, you might want to take a second look.

Frank Bieser on July 02, 2008, 12:11:54 am

Well yes, it is in fact The Probability Broach: The Graphic Novel.  I suppose it just exudes "L Neil Smith and Scott Bieser"-iness, which gets you get in the ball park.

ansonmacdonald on July 12, 2008, 08:10:51 am

Oops!  :o My bad.  I had just purchased several copies of Roswell from Amazon and had that on my mind.  I actually did mean The Probability Broach (which I've also purchased in multiples).

Mea Culpa

anything