Technomad on May 08, 2008, 11:04:58 am
At first, I thought the guy with the moustache was supposed to be Nikola Tesla.  Now, I'm wondering if it it's supposed to be Josef Stalin?

Rocketman on May 08, 2008, 10:15:12 pm
It may be Tesla, but I'm willing to bet it's not Stalin.  I rather doubt that a people who so value freedom would be glorifying a mass murderer like Stalin.  FYI to everyone.  Stalin it has been said was deathly afraid of flying.  The one time that he flew he came down white faced and shaking.  My opinion is that when he got up in the airplane he realized that someone other than him had total control over his life and could end it (by crashing) if he chose to do so, and there was nothing that he could do about it.  The bastard didn't like the shoe being on the other foot one bit.   ;D

Scott on May 09, 2008, 04:23:54 pm
I wont' reveal who it is but point out that this is not an alt-history story, and will not have actual historical figures as characters in the story.

lee n. field on May 10, 2008, 06:00:26 pm
Would-a thought H. G. Wells, myself.

H. Rearden on May 10, 2008, 08:43:31 pm
At first, I thought the guy with the moustache was supposed to be Nikola Tesla.  Now, I'm wondering if it it's supposed to be Josef Stalin?

I thought he was either a THRUSH agent or perhaps a KAOS agent.

$

enemyofthestate on May 11, 2008, 11:59:56 am
Would-a thought H. G. Wells, myself.
I kinda thought that was obvious.  Arthur calls him "Herbert".

Scott on May 14, 2008, 12:28:39 pm
Sorry, I was thinking of a different bloke with a mustache who shows up a bit later.

The computer holographic personality at the door is supposed to be H.G. Wells.

anything