Frank Bieser on January 15, 2008, 12:34:22 am
And the serialization of our latest story begins.  Enjoy!  -- Frank

JPinAZ on January 15, 2008, 04:51:00 pm
FYI, the "story forum" link on the comic page goes to the La Muse forum.

Great start BTW.

Frank Bieser on January 16, 2008, 08:56:01 pm
FYI, the "story forum" link on the comic page goes to the La Muse forum.

Great start BTW.

Razzin-frazzin.... fixed.  Thanks for pointing it out.  There's always some damn detail I forget.

Sphynx on January 17, 2008, 09:35:51 pm
Early question:  I seem to remember from L. Neil's published story synopsis of Time Peeper that the teens' shirts were colorchanging like mood rings or something.  Is the start supposed to be B&W?  Or is this like the time that Roswell got B&W pages loaded?

Great start either way  ;D

Frank Bieser on January 18, 2008, 08:28:02 pm
Early question:  I seem to remember from L. Neil's published story synopsis of Time Peeper that the teens' shirts were colorchanging like mood rings or something.  Is the start supposed to be B&W?  Or is this like the time that Roswell got B&W pages loaded?

Great start either way  ;D

They're more than color changing.  The images on the clothes move about and can even turn into control interfaces, gauges, meters, etc.  Glad you liked the start.  It gets better.

Frank

Steffan on January 18, 2008, 09:45:13 pm
It looks great.  I'm certainly looking forward to seeing more of this.    ;D
Is that a real poncho?  I mean, is that a Mexican poncho, or is that a Sears poncho?

-- Frank Zappa

curthowland on January 25, 2008, 10:19:42 am
Now if only the forums worked with Konqueror instead of just Firefox and I.E.

It's a blast to see someone putting Smithian shower curtains into action. One of the most freaking _useful_ inventions of El Neil.

Leviathan on January 25, 2008, 07:45:46 pm
Need more of it!  MOOOAAAARRREE!

*starts shivering on the floor* I can't take the waiting for the next installment!

Keep up the good work!  Otherwise, not a lot of story to discuss.  Oh, I am gonna try and get read up on, well, everything.

wdg3rd on January 26, 2008, 11:49:23 pm
Need more of it!  MOOOAAAARRREE!

*starts shivering on the floor* I can't take the waiting for the next installment!

Just looking for more nipples, Lev?
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd@aol.com

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  --  Denis Diderot

Leviathan on January 27, 2008, 04:27:18 am
Just looking for more nipples, Lev?

Meh.  Nipples good.  But can get nipple pictures anywhere.  Stories by L. Niel Smith only come from L. Niel Smith.

enemyofthestate on February 02, 2008, 08:39:47 pm
Now if only the forums worked with Konqueror instead of just Firefox and I.E.
What problem are you seeing?  I can access the forums fine using version 3.5.4.

H. Rearden on February 03, 2008, 10:29:43 am
The guy in the photo on page 21 looks like the image of how some people have depicted the so called supernatural being known as Satan, the Devil, the Prince of Darkness, etc...

$

Rocketman on February 03, 2008, 02:06:21 pm
They used to say the same thing about Mr. Spock on the original Star Trek series and look how well he turned out.   ;D

H. Rearden on February 03, 2008, 02:49:22 pm
They used to say the same thing about Mr. Spock on the original Star Trek series and look how well he turned out.   ;D

That was particular true of Spock in the alternate universe who wore a beard in the episode called Mirror Mirror.

I wonder if Nimoy regrets doing this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv0ky_h4VI4
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 02:50:56 pm by H. Rearden »

Leviathan on February 06, 2008, 05:43:53 pm
I wonder if Nimoy regrets doing this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv0ky_h4VI4

If he doesn't regret doing it, I regret having watched it.

anything