Rocketman on December 10, 2007, 08:40:02 am
I think that it's definitely a bad move on Susan's part to be hiring bodyguards.  If the government is still keeping an eye on her (which is almost certainly the case) then bodyguards are going to be a great big red flag that something has changed and that Susan can no longer protect herself.  My opinion anyway.  8)

aditantimedh on December 10, 2007, 11:08:13 pm
But of course.

She is in deep shit.

Leviathan on January 25, 2008, 08:15:44 pm
*gets down on his knees* Please tell me she doesn't regain her powers except as a "happy ending" kinda thing?  It's not "I don't like a powerful woman", the story just got a lot more interesting when a real challenge and risk came along.  Namely, she's got powerful enemies to outwit and/or outrun, while still trying to keep her message alive.

Also a nice job of highlighting the "we have superwoman on our side!" phenomena, "I'm not afraid of anything as long as you're omnipotent!"

Now, about a La Muse endorsement of Ron Paul.....  :D

aditantimedh on January 25, 2008, 09:41:14 pm
Susan would never endorse Ron Paul. 

She wouldn't even endorse Hilary or Obama.  She'd sooner run herself than that, but she'd rather not.

Leviathan on January 27, 2008, 04:16:03 am
It was a joke, aditantimedh, heh.  I wouldn't *actually* want to see a ron paul endorsement in there.  I like my fiction fictional.  The line in the comic about buying up gold to use "when the dollar becomes worthless" just gave me a need to bring Paul up, though.

H. Rearden on January 27, 2008, 10:38:47 am
It was a joke, aditantimedh, heh.  I wouldn't *actually* want to see a ron paul endorsement in there.  I like my fiction fictional.  The line in the comic about buying up gold to use "when the dollar becomes worthless" just gave me a need to bring Paul up, though.

I voted for Paul. In my state there is early voting. The actually election day is the 29th.

$

Scififan121 on February 09, 2008, 09:06:22 am
i liked the bulletproof jacket

anything