John DeWitt on November 16, 2007, 11:27:23 am
 :D  Saw that coming.

enemyofthestate on November 16, 2007, 07:48:48 pm
Ditto...

In Nomine Generes, et filia, et spiritu sanctum.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 07:15:59 pm by enemyofthestate »

aditantimedh on November 16, 2007, 10:32:27 pm
Well, it *was* set up from very early on, given how many times the parents were mentioned.

Rocketman on November 21, 2007, 10:00:47 am
I just want to say that I think that the writing on panel 182 is excellent.  You really start to get a handle on how the mind of Susan works.  Also she's beginning to see the downside of her actions and It's starting to sink into her just how her actions are starting to
create other problems.  Well done.  :)

aditantimedh on November 22, 2007, 06:47:32 pm
Thanks.  And yes, the rest of the story is about the downside of what Susan has wrought.

enemyofthestate on November 23, 2007, 12:16:08 am
Thanks.  And yes, the rest of the story is about the downside of what Susan has wrought.
Maybe she'll figure out human beings don't make good pets.

Rocketman on November 26, 2007, 08:08:14 pm
Panel 184 is a stark contrast to what had been going on with Susan previously.  Instead of being all powerful and in control of the planet she's been reduced to just being a normal human being.  Which means that the next time that the government decides to have her killed they're probably going to succeed.  Unless she can somehow convince them she still has her powers.  Should be interesting.   ;D  ;D

Rocketman on February 01, 2008, 08:11:33 am
It now occurs to me that perhaps her parents are trying to teach her a "lesson" by temporarily taking away her powers, letting the rest of the world know about it and letting her see for herself if humanity really wants to have her lead them into the "glorious future" that Susan has planned for them.  ;D

aditantimedh on February 02, 2008, 01:53:42 pm
Actually, what her parents have in mind is much *worse* than just teaching her a lesson.

Leviathan on February 06, 2008, 05:50:24 pm
Ah, the games deities play when amongst the mere mortals.  Any action can be quite justifiable under circumstances where power is unlimited, responsibility is nil, and the beings are bored and going "Huh, I wonder what would happen if..."

Rocketman on February 06, 2008, 08:47:50 pm
Ah, the games deities play when amongst the mere mortals. Any action can be quite justifiable under circumstances where power is unlimited, responsibility is nil, and the beings are bored and going "Huh, I wonder what would happen if..."
  Sounds a lot like your talking about Congress   ;D

Leviathan on February 22, 2008, 02:10:37 am
Sounds a lot like your talking about Congress   ;D

Really?  Hmm.  Oh, look!  A distraction!

aditantimedh, btw?  Wow.  What a development.  I guess even bored gods don't like competition.

enemyofthestate on February 24, 2008, 06:50:16 pm
Actually, what her parents have in mind is much *worse* than just teaching her a lesson.
If you're talking about page 222, they're no better than she is.  Maybe worse.

aditantimedh on February 25, 2008, 12:14:07 am
Leviathan -

As the Greek myths taught us, gods are at their most dangerous and unpredictable when they're bored, even more than when they're angry. 

Rocketman on February 27, 2008, 02:00:48 pm
Aditantimedh:

Are you SURE that your not talking about Congress???