Rocketman on November 03, 2007, 06:21:13 pm
In the past in this forum we have discussed how to get novels like "The Probability Broach" onto television usually on the SciFi channel.  Yesterday, I noticed a way that I think would get around most of the problems
associated with taking that path.  There is a website called "youperview" at "youperview.com".  They have various short films available including "Hilliary Uncensored" which is an hour long video of Hilliary (supposedly violating campaign election laws that are felonies).  Youperview allows you to put your own videos on the web similar to what a vanity publisher does with a hard cover book, they charge so much per viewing and every two weeks they cut you a check for a percentage of what they make.  If BHP were to make a animated feature of the Probability Broach  I remember that Bog who I haven't heard from in some time said would be willing to do the artwork then an agreement could put together with youperview to air the Probability Broach and possibly
other Confederacy works.  L. Neil, tell me what you think!  ;D

marta12 on August 07, 2011, 04:25:20 pm
I don't think that it is good idea!!!

Scott on August 08, 2011, 04:16:04 pm
Putting together an animated feature of any quality is a non-trivial endeavour, costing at minimum $150,000.

Sorry, but it's a non-starter.

wdg3rd on August 08, 2011, 04:28:13 pm
Scott, this was a four-year-old comment bumped into the present by a spam.
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd@aol.com

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  --  Denis Diderot

anything