sehlat on March 28, 2007, 10:47:24 am
I notice the words "Mountain West Freedom Network@yahoogroups.com" as part of the image and overlaying it. Was this deliberate advertising? Thanks.

wdg3rd on March 29, 2007, 10:52:31 am
I suspect it's an error.  It also appears in the dead-tree edition.
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd@aol.com

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  --  Denis Diderot

Frank Bieser on March 29, 2007, 07:39:15 pm
I suspect it's an error.  It also appears in the dead-tree edition.

That is an error.  Thanks for pointing that out.  It will be fixed shortly.   -- Frank

sehlat on April 03, 2007, 10:28:48 am
Thanks for fixing the page.

wdg3rd on April 03, 2007, 12:41:51 pm
Unfortunately, my two non-electronic copies were not affected by the patch.   :P
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd@aol.com

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  --  Denis Diderot

Frank Bieser on April 03, 2007, 02:00:17 pm
Unfortunately, my two non-electronic copies were not affected by the patch.   :P

We're working on that technology.  ;)

Sphynx on April 06, 2007, 12:55:47 pm
Unfortunately, my two non-electronic copies were not affected by the patch. :P

Dude: Think of the collector value of a error filled copy when the corrected re-prints editions go out!

Sean Roach on October 15, 2007, 09:37:11 pm
Please don't work too hard on that technology.
I'd hate to have all my dead-tree books change whenever an error was found.  Pretty soon, someone would start correcting the "errors" in the history parts of the encyclopedia.

Imagine Wikipedia, if only ABC, NBC, and CBS could edit.

Rocketman on May 22, 2010, 10:45:57 am
Imagine Wikipedia, if only ABC, NBC, and CBS could edit.
Count on the government giving them that power if (more likely when) the transprogs take over control of the internet.  They are starting to see just how much anti-government sentiment is on it and how much liberty organizations use it to counter the government's line of BS.  ABC, NBC and CBS's motto should read "We really tell it like it ain't".