Coyoty on February 22, 2019, 01:37:17 am
I hope Dominic doesn't have any brothers.

Skull the Troll on February 22, 2019, 08:45:09 am

Oh, stop being such a Grouch. you Harp on about everything. :)

Lexxus on February 22, 2019, 04:17:29 pm
The Chico-f it.

MirrorField on February 23, 2019, 08:17:37 am
Ah, a Marxist. Of the Groucho tendency.  :)

Coyoty on February 25, 2019, 03:30:29 am
"Well, I never!"
"I never either, but you'd be surprised what you can get away with if people think you do."

Skull the Troll on February 25, 2019, 07:44:04 am
I wonder if custom in Bubbleopolis would allow her to pimp slap those glasses off his face for sticking them in her cleavage like that...

macnut on February 25, 2019, 10:41:41 am
I think as his great-grandmother four times removed Nicole would be the one who has that "privilege".

The MacNut, Creator of the superhero space opera webcomic The Vanguard

lurkergao on February 26, 2019, 05:03:51 pm
I wonder if those 'glasses' are glasses or if they actually are his eyes. Also wonder if they are milimeter wave scanners or some future version of the airport scanners that can see through clothing.  Also more practically if they can check out what implants Diana has.

UncleRice on February 26, 2019, 10:27:26 pm
I wonder if those 'glasses' are glasses or if they actually are his eyes. Also wonder if they are milimeter wave scanners or some future version of the airport scanners that can see through clothing.  Also more practically if they can check out what implants Diana has.
Terahertz range vision would be a serious privacy failure unless everyone took to wearing metal or leather.
Stupid criminals put on a mask and rob people with a gun.
Smart criminals put on a suit, call themselves politicians, and rob people with writ of law.

Scott on February 27, 2019, 11:01:04 am
I wonder if custom in Bubbleopolis would allow her to pimp slap those glasses off his face for sticking them in her cleavage like that...

Cleavage? Well, yeah, Diana has one but you're not going to see it in this strip.

Skull the Troll on February 27, 2019, 08:06:01 pm

Cleavage? Well, yeah, Diana has one but you're not going to see it in this strip.

Umm, I wasn't asking to see them, I was speculating on the socio-political situation in the city...

Redwood Elf on February 28, 2019, 09:32:49 am
Apparently our little Marx-ist has forgotten that the Murphy effect, as well as the Oresme shield, are both based on applying nonstandard math that "Couldn't be true" to a problem (Remember the "Electric Universe" problem, that finally cracked the quantum vibronics dead end to create the first displacement engine?) So his little experiment in nonstandard math that "Couldn't Be True" could be problematic.

JanessaVR on March 01, 2019, 12:54:36 pm
Apparently our little Marx-ist has forgotten that the Murphy effect, as well as the Oresme shield, are both based on applying nonstandard math that "Couldn't be true" to a problem (Remember the "Electric Universe" problem, that finally cracked the quantum vibronics dead end to create the first displacement engine?) So his little experiment in nonstandard math that "Couldn't Be True" could be problematic.
When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
Arthur C. Clarke, Clarke's First Law
Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.

Apollo-Soyuz on March 08, 2019, 09:21:19 pm

page=1921

>Dominic: Okay, okay, I'll call my brother, maybe he has some ideas.

Skull the Troll on March 11, 2019, 12:31:53 pm

page=1921

>Dominic: Okay, okay, I'll call my brother, maybe he has some ideas.

Hopefully his bother isn't mute on the answer.