Redwood Elf on October 25, 2018, 09:31:02 am
I hear that Dinesh D'Souza is looking to make some feature films.

Not wanting to presume to speak for you, Scott, I just thought I would suggest that you could try contacting Mr. D'Souza and suggest he try his hand at science fiction, either with the first part of Quantum Vibe, or the other project you had a hand in, The Probability Broach. Either one, I think, would make a great movie, and he's the kind of producer to not let politics get in the way of making a good film based on non-SJW style plots.

Scott on October 25, 2018, 10:01:11 am

Not wanting to presume to speak for you, Scott, I just thought I would suggest that you could try contacting Mr. D'Souza and suggest he try his hand at science fiction, either with the first part of Quantum Vibe, or the other project you had a hand in, The Probability Broach. Either one, I think, would make a great movie, and he's the kind of producer to not let politics get in the way of making a good film based on non-SJW style plots.

Cool idea. You have his contact info?

Redwood Elf on October 25, 2018, 10:30:22 am

Cool idea. You have his contact info?
Alas, no, but it shouldn't be too hard to find. His website has a contact page at http://joindinesh.com/ - not sure if it contacts him directly or just puts you on a mailing list though.

Apparently it's the mailing list thing. I posted a comment on his facebook. If he replies or I can get ia verified Email for him, I'll PM it to you.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 01:09:21 pm by Redwood Elf »