lee n. field on November 16, 2018, 02:21:24 pm
"She's entitled to some privacy, isn't she?"  --gynoid 2

"Uh, you mean 'wasn't she'?  I'm researching her murder, you know."  --Diana, girl detective.

"Oh, yeah"  --gynoid 1

Significant, or just a slip of the tongue on the gynoid's part?  A possible clue that there's a good backup or  functioning copy of Hyami somewhere, and various folks know it?

UncleRice on November 16, 2018, 09:13:35 pm
Yeah, yeah, someone was made perma dead, but I have an appointment with my coach. This guy is either incredibly self centered, or someone blundered and he's trying to derail the line of discussion.
Stupid criminals put on a mask and rob people with a gun.
Smart criminals put on a suit, call themselves politicians, and rob people with writ of law.

Apollo-Soyuz on November 17, 2018, 09:04:46 pm
A possible clue that there's a good backup or  functioning copy of Hyami somewhere, and various folks know it?

I mean I've been running along with the assumption the whole arch that Hyami ditched her identity and is still alive somewhere. 

"Sergio Fritch"  name dropped. If they're being clumsy they're being really clumsy. page=1774 page=1809 page=1810

Of course Diana already met Sergio and I'm pretty sure she spilled some secrets while stoned.

anything