customdesigned on September 19, 2018, 08:10:33 am
Gotta love our medic's bedside manner.  And her grin when her face is turned away from Diana.  I had a dentist with a similar style, always joking about the worst case scenario.  He had my stress levels through the roof - but on the other hand, I hardly noticed the actual procedure.   

https://www.quantumvibe.com/strip?page=1848

Lexxus on September 19, 2018, 11:55:01 am
If the doc's a gynoid, why does she have a mask?

0z79 on September 19, 2018, 04:26:14 pm
Well, she's looking right at Diana as she breathes. Biological or not, I think tin-folk use it to regulate their internal temperature. Plenty of nasty bugs can hitch a ride in their lung-equivalent and be breathed directly into an open wound.

Or, simply, "procedure". Procedure in Medicine is your GOD.

DrakBibliophile on September 19, 2018, 04:58:14 pm
Nothing I've seen of her tells me that she is a gynoid.

IE None of the "lines" that we've seen associated with androids in this universe.

If the doc's a gynoid, why does she have a mask?
Drak Bibliophile (The Book Loving Dragon)
Sometimes the Dragon Wins!!

Apollo-Soyuz on September 19, 2018, 06:22:08 pm
So far all the artifolk have been either obvious utilitarian robots or have had creases in their faces to show they're not made of meat.

The Assistant doesn't have hair that looks like hair or fur, She doesn't have eyes that look biological. She could be "Trans"  (transhuman) or full artifolk. She looks like she is using tools rather than having the tools built-in, so I vote/guess trans.

Part human, part cyborg/artifolk, far beyond what normal classic humans would use as cybernetic implants.

We also don't have an idea what "enigs" are yet. Are they folk so strange they don't fit into any easy neat categories (a play on enigma)?

DrakBibliophile on September 21, 2018, 12:54:57 pm
Her hair could be a wig based on a "fashion" of her home world/culture.

Her eyes are unusual but could still be biological.  A product of genetic engineering to meet fashion or home-world environment.

Until Scott comments, any explanation is possible except for her being an artifolk. 

So far all the artifolk have been either obvious utilitarian robots or have had creases in their faces to show they're not made of meat.

The Assistant doesn't have hair that looks like hair or fur, She doesn't have eyes that look biological. She could be "Trans"  (transhuman) or full artifolk. She looks like she is using tools rather than having the tools built-in, so I vote/guess trans.

Part human, part cyborg/artifolk, far beyond what normal classic humans would use as cybernetic implants.

We also don't have an idea what "enigs" are yet. Are they folk so strange they don't fit into any easy neat categories (a play on enigma)?
Drak Bibliophile (The Book Loving Dragon)
Sometimes the Dragon Wins!!

UncleRice on September 24, 2018, 06:43:22 pm
Looks like Diane's network just got bigger and better connected.
Stupid criminals put on a mask and rob people with a gun.
Smart criminals put on a suit, call themselves politicians, and rob people with writ of law.

anything