Parrhesia on July 09, 2018, 12:10:24 am
Yeah, it'd really be something for Lorelei to be a goodguy after this in light of... um... every single page of the first three volumes.

Sean Roach on July 09, 2018, 09:09:06 am
Good guy, bad guy, tangent. Whether or not we can accept Lorelei's rather bold ...I don't know what to call it, since it's not really race, per se, I'm not convinced her issues are related to the current issue.
Allow me to lay out a scenario for you.
Diana showed up, and her story was an agent of S&H, which she thinks might be corrupt, who happens to be a beltape, handled her roughly, causing her serious injury without sufficient provocation.
Lorelei heard a beltape, who happens to be an agent of S&H, which is obviously corrupt, (they hire beltapes for security), handled her roughly, causing her serious injury without sufficient provocation.

So what you got was a rich bigot willing to believe the worst of a certain group, and giving the person who looks like them the benefit of the doubt. Not an angel; Not a devil; but a very flawed person.

lurkergao on July 10, 2018, 11:22:11 am
I hope niece wook is short for wookie cause it looks like jackbooted thugs are about to come down on them.

UncleRice on July 11, 2018, 11:20:34 pm
So the question here is: are they going to play nice under the camera, or have they been off the reservation so long they think they are now invincible?
Stupid criminals put on a mask and rob people with a gun.
Smart criminals put on a suit, call themselves politicians, and rob people with writ of law.

Scott on July 12, 2018, 07:06:50 am
I just want to know what it would take to get the real Diana to wear that dress.

I can't speak for the real Diana, of course, but I'll bet a $1,000 donation to The Lighthouse Project would do the trick. She might even go as low as $500. Diana likes to play dress-up. Have you seen her "Cock-Fairy" get-up?

Sean Roach on July 12, 2018, 09:59:23 am
Okay, apparently you red-shirted someone real. I'd love to see a picture of the real Diana, in any outfit.
Google was NOT my friend, but wanted to be my special friend. Several of the first ten hits on the keywords "Diana Lighthouse Project "cock-fairy"" were decidedly not-work-safe, and that was just reading the descriptions.

JanessaVR on July 13, 2018, 12:33:54 am
Re:  1820

Indeed, far too easy.  She should expect a snatch-and-grab later that night, for a more thorough interrogation session.
Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.

Parrhesia on July 13, 2018, 01:42:09 am
Wow - that went fantastic for her.

Quinlan73 on July 13, 2018, 09:17:33 am
Yes. Waaay too easy.

Apollo-Soyuz on July 13, 2018, 08:07:12 pm

Coyoty on July 16, 2018, 03:14:32 am
Diana should have her head examined if she lets Lorelei examine her head.

customdesigned on July 16, 2018, 11:37:36 am
Diana should have her head examined if she lets Lorelei examine her head.
Worthy of Chesterton himself.

anything