Apollo-Soyuz on June 06, 2018, 10:25:15 am
I like the way you phrased that.

I like to think we're proofing the hard copy.

In that vein, there's nothing wrong with the speech bubbles in #4 on page=1802, but unless they work so closely together that they finish each other's sentences, both bubbles might belong to one agent.

You're right, about the nitpicking. I don't mean to be critical; it's just that Scott has trained us to be hyper-vigilant because of all of the "little things" he slips into his stories!

Apollo-Soyuz on June 06, 2018, 10:35:23 am
http://www.quantumvibe.com/strip?page=1248   a/k/a "axe me what I hate about corebots" in my personal notes

And no, Diana hasn't been training in Martial arts. At least not formally. This is just a call-back to when she killed that enforcer-bot with a shovel back on Zytemonde in the Venus 23 arc.

I quite like the Diana character and see this as a metaphorical "passing of the torch" Hope she's in quite a few more adventures.

Sean Roach on June 06, 2018, 02:25:04 pm
How could they not think that she could teleport out of there? She works directly for the inventor of teleportation, a tech that has existed for 500 years. Its like if a cop today saw a Maglite employee run into a cave and thought "well at least she can't see in the dark of that cave..."

Well, no. She was introduced to Bubbleopolis by the inventor of the Murphy drive, and that same person is now her client, but the last part could well be information that Smith and Holder does not have. Remember that Diana was instructed to take an odd route to meet up with the new client.

It's still a remarkable oversight for the Smith and Holder agents to assume that someone wouldn't have such technology available for a quick getaway, or maybe just a hidden door into the adjacent office space or air duct.