Bob G on January 06, 2018, 12:46:39 am
1741 - Is it just me, or does the fella in the Bobby costume bear a striking resemblance to the shadowy back-lit figure at the top of the page?  Antagonist appearance, anyone?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 10:22:01 am by Bob G »
Whatsoever, for any cause, seeketh to take or give
  Power above or beyond the Laws, suffer it not to live.
Holy State, or Holy King, or Holy People's Will.
  Have no truck with the senseless thing, order the guns and kill.

The penultimate stanza of Rudyard Kipling's MacDonough's Song

DrakBibliophile on January 06, 2018, 11:00:06 am
I hadn't noticed the "shadowy back-lit figure" but something about the man in the Bobby Helmet did make me wonder about him.

IE somebody who might be an Ally or an Enemy.

1741 - Is it just me, or does the fella in the Bobby costume bear a striking resemblance to the shadowy back-lit figure at the top of the page?  Antagonist appearance, anyone?
Drak Bibliophile (The Book Loving Dragon)
Sometimes the Dragon Wins!!

DrakBibliophile on February 19, 2018, 11:12:49 am
On Radoj's "Not Being Paranoid Enough", the out-door view shows a "dome-headed couple" just walking along.

It occurs to me that the Man in the Bobby Helmet could be a "Dome-Head" and may be the male of the couple.

Is the couple watching who visits Radoj?

I hadn't noticed the "shadowy back-lit figure" but something about the man in the Bobby Helmet did make me wonder about him.

DrakBibliophile on April 04, 2018, 12:09:37 am
The man in the Bobby Helmet is in the audience to listen to Zéphyrine Aziz (Strip 1779 First Seen: Wed 2018-04-04).

anything